Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 624|Reply: 23
Collapse the left

[Share] 30 days ban for INAPROPRIATE CHATTING

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-6 11:52 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
My squad mate got baned for 30 days. The reason was °inapropriate chatting°. I mean... seriously??
I trash talk ALL THE TIME, both my teammates when they are useless and the enemy (to get into their heads and get some kind of advantage if possible). This happens a lot in all sports (I remember when I played volleyball).
I get the 2 hours chatting ban almost everyday hahaha, sometimes twice a day Im sure hahaha. Still, my credit score is usually higher than 100.
My friend too, he likes fighting but not with teammates, its usually with enemies.
We havent found anything about this new kind of ban. Do anybody knows anything related to the subject? All we could find was people banned for 30 days but the reason was hacking.
He has written hundreds of emails to the company and they reply after a couple of days but they dont speak English well or they just dont read what he writes and said THERE WAS SOME UNUSUAL DATA IN YOUR ACCOUNT. He has never ever even tried to install any hacking tools because of how much money he has invested in the game (montly starlight member plus hundreds of expensive skins). So no, he wouldnt risk losing his invesment of  $500 dollars (or more).
So no, he didnt hack. Yes he is toxic (as all of us or almost everybody who plays), but we havent heard about anyone else getting banned for this.
By the way, in my new account my profile picture was too sexy aparently (anime girl with orgasm face, only face, no body) so I was banned 30 days from posting profile pictures, not from playing. Im not complaining, just telling guys in case you have weird photos, you could totally get the same ban.
Post time 2021-1-6 01:59 PM | Show all posts
"This happens a lot in all sports"
uhh.. no, from where i'm from that is called being toxic, and we do not need that in this game.That kind of stuff is the reason why I turn off chat other reason being the teams I always end up in I can't understand them anyway.TBH I wish there was no chat in at all in matches and all communication is done with only premade lines ie: "on my way, ult ready in x seconds, gather.. etc".Too many immature kids in this game.. and chat breeds that nonsense imho.
 Author| Post time 2021-1-6 03:43 PM | Show all posts
Edited by HoaHoa at 2021-1-6 03:44 PM
Chrisnetika replied at 2021-1-6 01:59 PM
uhh.. no, from where i'm from that is called being toxic, and we  ...

yeah, im sure we can say everything with pre chat lines. No need for texting. Waste of time, and most of the time its just for insulting. More than the trash talk (which doesnt really matter to me) is going afk or stealing the carrier buff what is toxic for me.
Anyway, was my friend the only one affected with this new ban?
Post time 2021-1-6 05:32 PM | Show all posts
Chrisnetika replied at 2021-1-6 01:59 PM
uhh.. no, from where i'm from that is called being toxic, and we  ...

Totally agree....i always mute the chat in all games because it is useless and full of profanity and insulting. I wish chat feature were removed. If squad team need chat, they can use discord or something else.
Post time 2021-1-6 07:06 PM | Show all posts
in the new moba  toxic players are  very rare even players almost no chat :) bans are small few minutes  for afk or something but players are better then ML ..
Post time 2021-1-6 07:13 PM | Show all posts
pastichka1 replied at 2021-1-6 07:06 PM
in the new moba  toxic players are  very rare even players almost no chat :) bans are small few minu ...

i meeeeeh the friend that plays that other moba says dey toxic af tho
Post time 2021-1-6 08:12 PM | Show all posts
Edited by pastichka1 at 2021-1-6 08:14 PM
yaoting replied at 2021-1-6 07:13 PM
i meeeeeh the friend that plays that other moba says dey toxic af tho

maybe his server is toxic in my server  players almost dont chat
anyway there is setting you can make all chat team chat or off chat  so you wont see anyone writing :)
Post time 2021-1-6 08:47 PM | Show all posts
pastichka1 replied at 2021-1-6 08:12 PM
maybe his server is toxic in my server  players almost dont chat
anyway there is setting you can ma ...

why would i lol seeing people raging is pretty funny ngl
Post time 2021-1-6 08:53 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-1-9 10:38 AM

That's good but PERMANENTLY BANNING players LIKE YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS ARE BETTER THAN JUST 30 DAYS BAN

HoaHoa replied at 2021-1-6 03:43 PM
yeah, im sure we can say everything with pre chat lines. No need for texting. Waste of time, and mo ...

Yeah I agree with you if they don't IGNORE it and do what ever they want to do
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-25 07:38 PM GMT+8