Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1241|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Others] Taunt your enemies!

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-5 12:46 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

tauntdanec.png

We already have emotes and stickers in-game, right? How bout we get a taunt dance?!

How it works

Taunting enemies is one of many tactics we have in MLBB. Taunting can frustrate and mentally block their thinking. That means that they'll either rush to kill you always even if it kills them or can dazzle their gameplay. How this works is you technically dance whenever you kill someone. Similar to spam Recall or Stickers. Basically the same thought. Taunting is more on like a victory dance. See the video below as an example of Taunting.

credits to Sugiegg

Is this Toxic?

It depends. If someone takes it personally then that's on them. Taunting is meant to be for fun and engaging a very happy environment (charr0t). Toxicity happens when you say something offensive to someone and/or trolling/throwing the game. In other games, dance/taunts are very well accepted and like I said before, it can be used as a tactic. I'm pretty sure we get to enjoy this feature once its in the game.

Any thoughts?

Post time 2021-1-5 07:12 PM | Show all posts
oooooooof when people spam recall on you. also isnt spamming recall on enemy base really offenncive?
 Author| Post time 2021-1-11 10:39 AM | Show all posts
yaoting replied at 2021-1-5 07:12 PM
oooooooof when people spam recall on you. also isnt spamming recall on enemy base really offenncive?

Nahh its toxic gameplay hahahahahahah depends..
Post time 2021-1-14 01:22 AM | Show all posts
I have watched iNSECTION's Chou Montages where he performed freestyle combinations of skills, battle spells, recall and battle emotes. It looks like taunting, right?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-25 07:31 PM GMT+8