Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 754|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Comics] Even Evil falls in-love with the Good

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-4 11:13 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

062004n0hz2s07b04h2bdj.jpg

We all love pairing heroes. It might not be that obvious but when you think about it, you would understand their chemistry. Let's take for example Argus and Rafaela, both were partners back then when Argus wasn't tainted. Argus was the "Angel of Dark" who was eventually swallowed by his urge to punish more and more beings.

Argus was in charge of punishment and possessed an extreme personality, he still established the Temple of Light to show the people that there was more to the world than war and conflict; that kindness, comfort and encouragement should also fill their lives. As such, he did not always resort to punishment and death while managing the affairs of the empire. As time passed, those who Argus had to punish increased in both evilness and strength. In order to face these opponents, it was necessary for Argus to become increasingly stronger himself. But even Argus was late to realize that he had become addicted to the rush of defeating strong enemies in battle. He had acted once purely to punish those who sinned, but now sought his own strength and glory. It was in this way that Argus fell from grace.

My favorite ship is probably Moskov x Selena and Yi Sun-Shin x Kadita. There's more to ship since we have like 101 heroes in-game and more to come. Since it's now 2021, we have to more open minded and willing to think outside the box. We'll try to see if Chou can finaly find his soulmate because we all know that he has been alone for too long now. Alucard and Zilong are already happy with their lowkey relationships with Miya and Freya. Though, Chou and Lolita may have a thing since both have Chinese themed skins BUT let's not think that Chou is a ehem..

Anyways, hope you guys like the comic! Have a great day!

Post time 2021-1-4 05:39 PM | Show all posts
Edited by yaoting at 2021-1-5 05:59 AM

lonely chou also does no one care that their related? you know? argus and rafeala
Post time 2021-1-14 01:15 AM | Show all posts
yaoting replied at 2021-1-4 05:39 PM
lonely chou also does no one care that their related? you know? argus and rafeala

Argus and Rafaela are s i b l i n g s
Post time 2021-1-14 10:35 PM | Show all posts
*me who have been following Chou and 'friends' for a long time* Chou's soulmate can be anyone we want.

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-3-7 04:40 PM GMT+8