Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 291|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Rafaela Revamp

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-3 02:40 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by 君莫笑 at 2021-1-8 02:46 AM

This is my Rafaela revamp idea;She's my main and I observed that everytime I want to pick her, my teammates sometimes disagrees. She's a weak hero to everyone, since they're not convinced by her power. I think she needs a revamp. She's literally underrated and even looked down.
PASSIVE IS INSPIRED BY ARGUS-RAFAELA REVAMPED STORY!
Passive [Angel's Tears]: Gains a stack of Angel's Tear around her (capped at 5 tears) every 2 seconds. Each tears deals damage to the enemy by 150 (+30% of Total Magic Power) (triggered by Skill 1, Skill 3, and Basic Attack). Can be also used to allies (prioritize and triggers only when there's a nearby ally within range) and heals the lowest HP by 100 (+30% of Total Magic Power). The stack goes back to zero when the tears were used. Once capped at 5, the tears integrates with the staff and enhances the next skill. The tear stack resets and reduced the cap into 3 when the enhanced skill is on.

First skill [Light of Retribution]: Her skill target will be increased to 5. Same damage and same effects
Enhanced first skill: Stuns for 0.5 seconds.

Second skill [Angel's Blessing]: Healing will be buffed by 25% from the current, movement speed bonus and cooldown stays the same, added feature: healing becomes global, but movement speed isn't granted to those who are not around her range.
Enhanced second skill: Grants shield equal to 25% of lost HP for 2 seconds.

Third skill [Angel's Devotion]: Damages enemies around a certain range every 0.5 seconds by 250 (+75% of Total Magic Power) for 2 seconds, grants healing to one random (prioritizes low health) ally inside the range by 50% of the damage dealt each wave. Stuns enemies for 1 second in the end and slows by 50% for 1.5 seconds.
Enhanced third skill: Deals True Damage and makes her immune to slow effect in the duration.

Author| Post time 2021-1-4 11:14 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2021-1-4 10:51 AM
I think what she need is just a small buff on her heals and damage. No need to change anything, some ...

You can nerf my suggestions if needed but it's a great skill setup for a her to get picked again. Especially the passive, I hope you'll take my suggested passive to be in her official skill.

Also, I tool inspiration from their story with Argus that she tried to bring him back and cleansed the evil in him, but she can't, that tears were her pain to brother's loss.
Post time 2021-1-3 08:51 PM | Show all posts
Use to main Rafaela myself, now I mostly use Angela but still use rafa time to time.I also feel she can use an update, in terms of healing she is sorely lacking and even with hi matk build the healing is still subpar to compared to estes.Was happy to see they buffed the heal skill but only the speed duration by 0.5 secs :/.
I thnik some changes like her Ult becomes an aoe rather than a line atk and a shield is added to her healing skill(with a cd to shield ofc) but if anything they need boost the healing.. like to whole team + regen not heal lowest hp then regen the team otherwise she useless in teamfights.1st skill seems ok to me it just 2nd and her ult that can use revamping imho.
Post time 2021-1-4 10:51 AM | Show all posts
I think what she need is just a small buff on her heals and damage. No need to change anything, some of your suggestions for me feels like she's going to be used as a Mage that could actually kill. Your suggestions are fine if their values would be lowered by a bit.
 Author| Post time 2021-1-4 11:17 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-1-9 10:49 AM
I think what she need is just a small buff on her heals and damage. No need to change anything, some ...

Because her passive (Deity of Penalization) looks like Argus' job when he was still an angel.

Hey! I did some reworks on my suggestions. I also nerfed what's very absurd for her. Please reply and let me know your comment.

Post time 2021-1-5 11:02 PM | Show all posts
I prefer buff than revamp. I used her with more defense items.
Post time 2021-1-7 03:28 PM | Show all posts
君莫笑 replied at 2021-1-5 12:15 AM
Hey! I did some reworks on my suggestions. I also nerfed what's very absurd for her. Please reply  ...

Feel free to edit your first post c:, keep the good suggestions coming! This will be forwarded but also do send them in our customer service in-game.
 Author| Post time 2021-1-8 02:39 AM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2021-1-7 03:28 PM
Feel free to edit your first post c:, keep the good suggestions coming! This will be forwarded but ...

Thank you! I will!
Post time 2021-1-8 07:31 PM | Show all posts
Hello there!
I dont think your suggestion at all but, i personally think that rafaela is kinda good the way she is with her slow and heal and stun and slow abbility, she just needs some buffing. I think a revamp only applies when a hero's kit is too dull or just simply not viable... which isn't really the case for her
Post time 2021-1-11 11:58 AM | Show all posts

No problem! Surely, if it's good, it'll get their attention c:
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-25 07:48 PM GMT+8