Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 721|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

Therizla balans

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-3 12:32 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by HuKT0 at 2021-1-3 12:35 AM

Do not torture the hero of Terizla already! Give him a shield, like Lapu-Lapu! Let him get a shield, when using the second skill - 10% of the maximum HP! ... All this attack speed is complete nonsense, when he is stunned by the enemy after the first hit ... May his movement speed also increase from each skill blow to the enemy! With your minimal changes, nobody is using it in battle! Change his passive skill! The hero has a huge hammer and lacks stacks!
Post time 2021-1-3 07:44 PM | Show all posts
i think he tanky already, but indeed he need some mobility. his second skill is easily being interrupted. maybe he need like "immune to stun on the 3rd blow(2nd skill)"
Post time 2021-4-14 05:04 AM | Show all posts
He is decent, if add him more mvspd when he use phases of his 2 skill it will be unbalanced.
He have large amount of heal with blood axe, with his passive dmg reduction it’s enough to tank a lot dmg and deal a lot dmg.
Try him with Angela he wipe out enemy team ez.
He is good pick if enemy pick a lot fighters. But against fast move heroes he bad is true.
Post time 2021-7-20 10:01 AM | Show all posts
lordraihan replied at 2021-1-3 07:44 PM
i think he tanky already, but indeed he need some mobility. his second skill is easily being interru ...

I like this idea.. At least make the LAST or first TWO swings immune to CC..  Back then it was OP as fully immune..
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-9 01:07 PM GMT+8