Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1386|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Share] Does Esmeralda deserves to be part of the Hero team?

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-2 01:45 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
esmehero.png

Do you think that Esmeralda fits to the Hero team?

The Hero team have Bruno as Marksman, Lancelot as Assassin, and Chou as Fighter. What do you think is the main role of Esmeralda? Though, she's a Mage and Tank. Those two roles are the only ones that is lacking from the team. In fact, Esmeralda is mainly placed as Tank BUT when in-game, most of us or ALL of us tend to use her as a Carry. In the long run as a carry, Esmeralda gets fed up with Blue buffs, her shield gets to last even longer and you make it plus her items then boom, you alredy have a carry that can tank at the same time. It may take time but having a strong Tank at the beginning is very important.

In my own opinion and thoughts, I wanted her to be part of the Hero team as Tank and Odette instead of Vale as Mage. Odette fits like 100% and not just because Lancelot is there but she does have the ability of a superhero. Esmeralda deserves the spot for me. There are some people in social media who are a bit confused on what's her role. If ever theres a support spot, I'd give it to either Kaja or Angela.

We'll talk about other heroes not included in any theme or teams or squad on the next thread. I think we need to discuss that.

Post time 2021-1-3 12:31 PM | Show all posts
In my own opinion, Eudora fits better as a mage for the hero team. Her character concept just works with a hero team. Lance and Chou are already close-combat heroes. If we add another ranged hero, I think it'll look good, especially if it's Eudora and her lightning :D XD
Post time 2021-1-4 02:50 PM | Show all posts
They make teams thinking on the heroes; heroes are priority, not team composition. Its not about having a balanced team, its abouth what heroes needed skins or buffs that season. I mean look at the venom team with harley gusion angela, that doesnt work in a real game, Hanabi is a late game hero and Angela can only use her ultimate in grock, maybe gusion (but he doesnt need it cause he just jumps in, kills fast and escape). They needed a fighter, not an angela, or less magic, cause they are three.
Saber team doesnt really work either, but back then they didnt have so many heroes. Who is supposed to go with Jhonson?? hahahaha Saber?
Dragon tamer squad sucks too!! Estes cant heal Masha. Estes and Valir together, that is 2 support. Ling and Kimmy are good, but there is no fighter, no one to heal or be at the front.
I only like the Lightborn squad, they have the strongest assassin, fanny, plus a great tank tigreal. Granger gives extra damage, so you have to worry about fanny and granger, but they have 3 fighters to protect them. The only problem is that harrith needs the buff too...
So yeah, squads are usually horrible hahahah, they shouldnt be played together.
 Author| Post time 2021-1-4 11:19 AM | Show all posts
alt4ria replied at 2021-1-3 12:31 PM
In my own opinion, Eudora fits better as a mage for the hero team. Her character concept just works  ...

On every superhero movie there's always someone who cast lightning, right? I think Eudora would fit better than both Vale and Esmeralda.

Eudora is currently a hot pick since she got buffed. Eyes should be on her, right?? hmmm
Post time 2021-1-4 10:07 PM | Show all posts
HoaxMuffin replied at 2021-1-4 11:19 AM
On every superhero movie there's always someone who cast lightning, right? I think Eudora would fi ...

YEAH! THAT'S IT XD We need someone with lightning powers!

And yeah, Eudora is a mix of support, mage, and assassin already. As a mage, she's the burst queen. As a support, her 2nd skill is helpful for magic damage dealers. And I'll argue that she can be a lowkey assassin as well. I mostly hide in the bush and wait for squishy heroes to come near me. Whenever the enemy picks Fanny or Natalia, Eudora is just the best counter because of her Ball Lightning.
Post time 2021-1-9 11:13 AM | Show all posts
Esmeralda Hero Skin reminds me of Wonder Woman, but I thought that was going to be Freya.
 Author| Post time 2021-1-10 10:48 PM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-1-9 11:13 AM
Esmeralda Hero Skin reminds me of Wonder Woman, but I thought that was going to be Freya.

Ay too bad that the remaining spot goes to Vale :(

we need more female characters
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-25 06:42 PM GMT+8