Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Kha-Kun
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Layla suggestions

[Copy link]
Post time 2021-1-7 08:31 PM | Show all posts
Layla needs one skill to escape from enemies. Flicker with a cooldown of 120 seconds not good for Layla to escape

Or she need two tank bodyguards with good CC abilities like Tigreal and Atlas. If tanks properly protect Layla, then she is invincible
Post time 2021-1-9 10:50 AM | Show all posts
Vincenza@849 replied at 2021-1-2 07:55 PM
In my opinion, Layla is balanced (before Project Next, it was harder to win with her). Maybe Kha-Kun ...

I am pretty sure I can easily use flicker Aurora and Layla has no chance against my Aurora.
Post time 2021-1-14 03:09 AM | Show all posts
Vincenza@849 replied at 2021-1-2 07:55 PM
In my opinion, Layla is balanced (before Project Next, it was harder to win with her). Maybe Kha-Kun ...

Layla first skill has alway dealed crit dmg that was nothing new. The only thing that really changed is the mobility and the dmg.
Post time 2021-1-15 08:11 AM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2021-1-9 10:50 AM
I am pretty sure I can easily use flicker Aurora and Layla has no chance against my Aurora.

In 1 vs 1 it's possibile (Layla suffers enemy blinks), but in team fights it's harder (between Aurora and Layla there are frontlines). Anyway, I don't see many players using Aurora (I mentioned her in the previous days because she shares a common characteristic with Layla: their 1st skills have longer range than their 2nd skills). Moonton is improving balancing of heroes (Layla had about 36% winrate in higher ranks before project next).
Post time 2021-1-15 12:21 PM | Show all posts
Vincenza@849 replied at 2021-1-15 08:11 AM
In 1 vs 1 it's possibile (Layla suffers enemy blinks), but in team fights it's harder (between Aur ...

Yeah, not many players use Aurora. I use Aurora because she is my main and I have her KOF skin and which I love. I guess nowadays only people that knows how to use Aurora, use Aurora.

But it may be hard for people who doesn't know how to use Aurora, but as an experienced Aurora player, I can tell you that I can aim with my ultimate with my passive bar being full. I can end up sacrificing myself over Layla one way or the other, but I can also gank her solo by hiding in the bush. My skills will instant kill.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-2-26 06:54 AM GMT+8