Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 474|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Request] Hybrid defense items

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-12-30 10:48 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
At present defense items are based on defense attributes like hp regen or physical defense or magic defense or damage reduction

I would like to see hybrid defense items like combo of physical defense and magic defense, physical defense and damage reduction, etc

I am posting this mainly because tanks take a lot of time to complete their build.

Introducing these changes will have a big impact on gameplay

Since no one is picking mm, the special attribute of twilight armour (crit damage reduction) is not very useful at all. But it is very useful when fighting against Aldous(phy damage taken will not exceed 900)

If these kind of items offer some phy or magical defense in exchange for small reduction in hp, it will be very useful
Post time 2021-1-6 06:27 AM | Show all posts
I made a suggestion about hybrid items with few months back. Check the link for you to know. https://forum.mobilelegends.com/ ... id=81083&extra=
Post time 2020-12-31 10:00 AM | Show all posts
yeah... i also want this kind of item. also we need something like old disaster turncheon (magic power + magic def).
but anyway twilight armos is not only effective for aldos but you also can use that tou counter hilda, lance, granger, even brody.
Post time 2021-1-1 04:49 AM | Show all posts
I have seen previous posts on hybird items. Agree with you, hybrid defence items will be a game changer and tanks users will love it. Hope devs consider this. Supoort from me.
Post time 2021-1-1 05:15 AM | Show all posts
@Anand

I've always felt that, Twilight armor is rather useless since day 1 despite the revamp.

The truth is, most players use Twilight armor for the sake of burst enemies, which to be honest uses mostly true damage. If only the passive can be revamped to significantly reduce physical damage if the received damage from the attacker has a certain physical attack beyond a certain limit, or that there was a lot of true damage received together with the physical damage (that procs twilight armor first)
Post time 2021-1-2 11:52 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2021-1-1 05:15 AM
@Anand

I've always felt that, Twilight armor is rather useless since day 1 despite the revamp.

I think it is better for twilight armour passive to also include magic dmg since there is lack of mage item.
Post time 2021-1-4 02:37 PM | Show all posts
main tank here, its a nightmare for tanks. Even full magic defense is not enough to defend from their damage (cause we buy the mask early game and we are level 10 when enemy is already 15).
Same happens with phyisical damage.
This suggestion could help a lot because there is always both damages but early game we focus on the strongest enemy.
 Author| Post time 2021-1-4 06:59 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-1-15 12:58 AM
HoaHoa replied at 2021-1-4 02:37 PM
main tank here, its a nightmare for tanks. Even full magic defense is not enough to defend from thei ...

Yes it will increase the survival chance of tanks

Author| Post time 2021-1-6 06:38 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-1-15 12:57 AM
haise_kaneki replied at 2021-1-6 06:27 AM
I made a suggestion about hybrid items with few months back. Check the link for you to know. https:/ ...

I remember seeing one post just like yours. But in that post the attributes were all OP

Your post has good suggestions too
Post time 2021-1-8 04:58 PM | Show all posts
@aznager

True... perhaps that would make the item more viable
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-25 07:51 PM GMT+8