Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 240|Reply: 1
Collapse the left

[Account] Wrong server part2

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-12-27 06:43 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
part2 of this: Put into wrong region/server - General Discussion - Mobile Legends: Bang Bang - Powered by Discuz!

I posted about this shit before and it still not rectified so i will keep posting about it till it annoys you all.I am not on a proper server based on who I am matched with/against.I'm being pooled into latin america players when I am not in latin america.. i'm in United States! Now to you all it may not be a big deal but I will remind you it is a team game and in order to do well everyone needs to be able to understand each other and communicate with each other.It got so bad I even changed my name to "English Only" and still don't care.. bc all spanish players think everyone in the fking world can speak spanish.I could have a picture of an african person with Congo flag and they be trying to comm with me in spanish still.This is ridiculous now! Put me on the proper server so I can play with people I can communicate with esp in ranked matches.Most the time I play with mexicans and most them suck and trash talk and it fking annoying.
I don't use  proxy, I'm connected to home wifi connection through an american ISP using no vpn what so ever.
Screenshot 2020-12-27 054111.png

Post time 2020-12-27 10:58 PM | Show all posts
Sadly, this is not a bug but rather a flaw in the matchmaking system. The matchmaking system is designed to make everything fast-paced, so that means, it match makes you to many possibilities. One reason why you get matched with Latin American players is that, there's a lack of player pool in your server + area, aside from that, there aren't any players with similar rank or stats as you are + same place as you are. Though, feel free to suggest and send a feedback regarding this issue. Also, you can also try promoting the game! As we all know, the game is not that much of a well-known compared to other regions like SEA. Hopefully, everything gets better in the near future.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-25 07:42 PM GMT+8