Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 1705|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Share] Is Bane still a liability?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-12-23 11:31 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
decw3.1.png

Bane is one of the heroes that rarely appears in both Rank and Classic mode but commonly selected in Brawl mode. To think about it, Bane is indeed good for Brawl but what about Classic and Rank mode? Could it be because he's not durable or his unreliable ultimate skill?

Bane probably has the highest outburst damage due to his passive skill which has a decent area of effect and his 2nd skill that grants a little healthpoints regen. When used right, his effectiveness throughout the game will be noticed but when played opposite, well, you already know what happens. Though, some players consider him as a liability. There are other fighters that has better skills like Lapu-Lapu, Yu Zhong, or Ruby. True, that there are always better options but we also have to consider on how the player use the hero, right? We base it on their number of matches and winrate percentage.

So far, in my own opinion, the first and original ultimate skill is so far the best. It was just a ghostship but the aoe was very irritating due to its damage. And I also wish they had to kept the original look as well. What do you think?

special thanks to mobile moba

Post time 2020-12-23 11:59 AM | Show all posts
Bane is a support fighter, which means he needs to be with teammates. He can also be an offlaner but he wont kill or push, he can just defend his tower. He can poke towers with his ultimate but any other marksman or fighter can destroy towers faster than him.
In teamfights he can poke the whole enemy team but that’s it, there are better options for teamfights, for offlaners and for supports. He is a little bit of everything, but not a great pick. Yu zhong as assassin fighter, or chou, jawhead, badang. Xborg for teamfights, guinivere. Masha zilong argus for destroying towers fast.
Post time 2020-12-23 01:13 PM | Show all posts
The worst thing about Bane is that he is ugly like Clint even though Bane used to look bad just like Clint Dev moonton idiots are blind they turn things that are good enough into really bad things, no one is passionate about using that hero if the appearance and splash art is bad and bad bitch
 Author| Post time 2020-12-24 12:15 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-1-2 10:41 PM
Raidenwinnerf replied at 2020-12-23 01:13 PM
The worst thing about Bane is that he is ugly like Clint even though Bane used to look bad just like ...

Appearance matters to you huh

HoaHoa replied at 2020-12-23 11:59 AM
Bane is a support fighter, which means he needs to be with teammates. He can also be an offlaner but ...

I agree. Its more comfortable to use Bane when playing with friends/squad.
Post time 2020-12-25 11:44 PM | Show all posts
Actually his skill damage is quite scary, and it all could dealing damage in a large area, but idk why.. when i play him i can only play him as lane pusher or just as tanky support, i mean he cant fight alone like others fighter and that's quite sad when he meant to be lane pusher but he can easily bullied by enemy heroes when he push the lane alone...i hope they adjust some of his skill to match his playstyle as fighter that can push and bursting a damage, or maybe just change his role and attributes, his current playstyle is kinda similar to Grock in my opinion
 Author| Post time 2020-12-26 12:52 PM | Show all posts
luciva replied at 2020-12-25 11:44 PM
Actually his skill damage is quite scary, and it all could dealing damage in a large area, but idk w ...

You mean that he's just an ordinary fighter, right?

More like a role hero; dry fighter

Comments

ahhahah XD yes i mean he just an ordinary fighter or maybe i could call it non-meta fighter XD  Post time 2020-12-26 04:09 PM
Post time 2021-1-14 03:12 AM | Show all posts
HoaxMuffin replied at 2020-12-24 12:15 PM
Appearance matters to you huh

don't you know that looks make you op. Why do you think moontoon give skin attributes.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-25 07:42 PM GMT+8