Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 672|Reply: 20
Collapse the left

[Share] lets talk about Grangar balance.

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-12-23 03:31 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2020-12-23 04:58 PM

Its just a feedback, as common player to devolopers, if they really read forum.

I want to talk about my thogugh about Grangar balance. I am remember times when you are release this hero. And he was OP. He has high winrate and picked everywhere.
Than you a little nerf him. And nerf again. But he still stay on one of best of marksmans. And some time ago, you just choose destroy hes early game.
Now he is a worst marksman and you know it. And i see as you try to give him some buff, but its dont work.

I want just little explain this moment. He is agro marksman. Like Popol or Kimmy. Hes way to win, just have like 5-0 on his line and kill everything. But if he didn't, or admit a long game - he will lose.
Also, i am pretty sure, as you know it already. But why he is? Why he is bad in long game and good on start of game? Its based on hes ability. He has a terrible auto attack, but strong skills. Its make him a kind of mages. He try like never direct attack, but skills.
Its all. Hes not marksman, hes "physical mage". But mages always worse than marksman in long games, its how you make balance. Its a trap, isnt it? And you cant out here with just an increase/decrees numbers. Its might be a more creative.

I not try teach you, but my though:
1) "Other moba" way. You may increase attack speed with level. I mean, not like now. Strong increase. Like 2 times of start of the game.
2) Also, you may increase skill attack speed with level. If you want to see him, like marksman without auto-attack, you may give him skill like auto-attack other makrsmans in late game.
3) You may increase 6th bullet crit damage passive. Like last bullet has + 30% crit damage. It's not make him marshman, but interesting character, like Lesley.

What you like to change?

Post time 2021-1-12 11:00 PM | Show all posts
Mickeymouse007 replied at 2021-1-12 06:53 PM
Man. After reading your post and i got a SAVAGE that's why i can say he's not weak just being use  ...

Getting savage doesn't mean he is op. A layla could get savage is she op? He is weak in late game bc if you can't land all of your skills shots you are fcked. Bc enemies can autoattack while you reload and lifesteal back. This is more true since this meta focuses on more fighters with lifesteal and tankiness
Post time 2020-12-25 08:32 PM | Show all posts
@Magnum_bangbang

I kinda agree with you about Granger being nerfed to death. Like a couple of other heroes too tbh.

There needs to be proper staging or growth implemented rather than just a blanket nerf on stats, which may not be ideal in what was trying to be achieved in the adjustments.
Post time 2020-12-23 03:36 AM | Show all posts
u mean granger not grengar?
Post time 2020-12-23 04:56 AM | Show all posts
Bro Grengar means kock in Pakistani language.
Be careful.
 Author| Post time 2020-12-23 04:57 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2020-12-23 10:10 PM

LUl Really. My fault. I am play with translate to my language, and its hard with some names, sorry.
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2020-12-23 04:57 PM
LUl Really. My fault. I am play with translate to my language, and its hard with some names, sorry.

There is nothing wrong with it. If I don't know the language I will use Google translate too.
Post time 2020-12-23 09:48 PM | Show all posts
Granger is a skill based marksman.

He is similar to an assassin but attacks from distance.

Just like assassins, he is also not very good in late game
Post time 2020-12-23 10:11 PM | Show all posts
Each marksman have their own unique feature such as Ganger, like what Anand said, he's a skill-based marksman, just like some other marksman that specializes in using their skills. I think he's a bit balanced based from what I'm seeing from the number of Granger players I'm seeing recently.
Post time 2020-12-23 10:14 PM | Show all posts
in the new moba there is such balance man ... every game different hero is mvp  , and about granger  just wait for the legend skin and you will get buff for him lol
 Author| Post time 2020-12-23 11:51 PM | Show all posts
Charles replied at 2020-12-23 10:11 PM
Each marksman have their own unique feature such as Ganger, like what Anand said, he's a skill-based ...

Maybe for you.

But on big date - he has 45% winrate. Both for low ranks or legend+. Not most unpopular, but one of worst.

And for i see - he is worst. He has okey midgame. Bad early game. And bad late game. Exacly because "skill based marksman". He cant have a good late game with it. So, than get back him good early game. I have no problem if he like Popol or brody. Have hood early game and bad late game. But for now - he has bad early and bad late.

And from my expiriance - he one of worst. Play with him in same team really uncomforteble, even he is good. Play againts him - like auto-win.
Post time 2020-12-26 01:32 AM | Show all posts
I think granger could use some buffs tho i dont think he needs ALOT of buffs
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-25 07:42 PM GMT+8