Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: exitoe
Collapse the left

[Share] Moonton's "Improved Matchmaking" - Thoughts?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-12-26 01:35 AM | Show all posts
Personally i think its improved by alot, tho still the matchmaking for mythical glory players is quite unbalanced, like when u get a mythic V as a 700 points player is kinda meh
Post time 2020-12-30 07:21 PM | Show all posts
@exitoe

Happy Holidays to you as well. Perhaps we can agree on a common point in regards to the both of us wholeheartedly wanting to make MLBB strive for improvements always; simply because I can see that we are both passionate players at heart.

Mainly I disagree with the notion of luck itself, simply because I personally do not believe nor agree with the mechanics of luck in real life. However, do note that this comes from my personal beliefs, and thus whether luck exists or not, should be regarded as an opinion; though I still stand strongly with my stance.
Post time 2021-1-2 06:58 AM | Show all posts
Biggest issue I see as I posted before about it is players using heroes/ playing roles they get funneled into or forced to use because nobody else wants to yet that role is needed bc they are last to pick or other reasons.Noticed that MM for example is the biggest issue, usually crappy/no MM puts the team at a disadvantage and that due to them not gaining $ fast enough and puts them behind the curve so most MM go with a jungling setup using retribution however that not a standard build that inexperienced/new players can just choose unless they made their own build for it ahead of the match.
I suggested an idea of queueing up with a role players wanna play like MMORPGs have.Like for me I like playing mage//support and I'm sure there are players who main MM so that can solve a couple issues, my 2 cents.I'm not a veteran of this game, just my observations of someone that started playing 6months ago.
Post time 2021-1-31 06:06 AM | Show all posts
Yep this season the matchmaking has been its worst. Twice I have gone 1-9 in the past week or so. I'm a solo players 99% of the time and typically my wr hovers between 48-52%. Last season I was Legend I. This season? losing streaks that don't end. Game-after-game horribly bad and/or troll teammates. My wr has plummeted to 42%. Seriously the matchmaking seems rigged at times. Despite me getting MVP-Loss and Gold the bad teammates don't stop. Honestly I swear the better you get the matchmaking is rigged to make the game harder for you.
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-2-28 05:55 AM GMT+8