Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 547|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Folks faking their country, state locations

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-12-22 02:24 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hey moderators can we do something about this?

Leaderboards are decided based on your location.
I know lot of people are using VPN or other methods to show as if they are from one location when they are not.

For example I can see many asian players showing their location as Georgia.
I even messaged one guy and he said he is using VPN to fake the location, when is originally from Indonesia.

Why am being penalized with lower leaderboard ranking because these fakers.

Post time 2020-12-26 01:40 AM | Show all posts
The issue is that VPN is allowed in the game and people abuse it, but generally speaking VPN is not against the rules. But yeah alot of asian players are on the dutch leaderboard too..its kinda bothering and sad
Post time 2020-12-25 08:35 PM | Show all posts
@AnnaStrasza

I kinda dislike locations obtained via fake gps apps. Granted that if they did physically visit the locations, then they should be allowed to keep that location, but just not fake gps exploits.
Post time 2020-12-25 04:05 PM | Show all posts
I admit that a lot of players use fake locations for their street rank, and their goal is only to show off that they have the title in that country which make it as their own pride.

it's just that if there are rules/policy/features that prohibit fake locations in the game, it will definitely be good
Post time 2020-12-22 05:40 PM | Show all posts
I never send my location data to mlbb
Post time 2020-12-22 08:23 PM | Show all posts
What do you mean being penalized with lower leaderboard ranking? Im from Indonesia and last week I changed my location to Germany and this week I am in USA. Even I change to all countries, still my competitors are Indonesian players too. They are really exist in around the world with very big 3500-4500 points. This is so funny.
 Author| Post time 2020-12-23 02:50 AM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2020-12-22 08:23 PM
What do you mean being penalized with lower leaderboard ranking? Im from Indonesia and last week I c ...

Are you dumb?

If I am a top 10 Vale in Georgia and if 7 of those players are using VPN to change their location, then are officially from the state of Georgia?
No they are not.
So if you don’t allow players to VPN to fake their  location, then I could be in top 3 for Georgia.

Should I dumb it down even more?
Post time 2020-12-23 10:16 PM | Show all posts
yeah in my country street ranking i see many foreign players ... ML is the most abused hacked game lol
Post time 2020-12-26 11:02 PM | Show all posts
We can't do anything about these players using VPN anyways, even developrs have to use VPN because they are from China.
Post time 2020-12-27 06:15 AM | Show all posts
I dont like faking location too, they could add rules that will make it forbidden.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-25 07:34 PM GMT+8