Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 488|Reply: 10
Collapse the left

[Share] Easy wins?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-12-18 02:42 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Easiest way to win in rank
Hello! Im mythic, 10 000 games, main tank. Heresome tips for easier wins:
1.       -TankMUST buy mask first, DON’T wait to level 2 because your carrier wont reachlevel 4 fast.
2.       -Duois better than trio (Unless you have a great trio able to play many roles).
3.      122or 131, those are the only formations, but sometimes offlaner and 4 togetherworks even better. 122 is the weakest formation, you must play defense but evenif you do, you can still be easily killed in any of the 3 lanes.
4.       -Marksmencant do anything until mid game, they always need more items and money.Assassins can get easy and fast kills as soon as they reach level 4. I havebeen playing with a Gusion and our winrate is 4 wins 1 lose.
5.       -Bestpicks: For assassin lancelot, ling, benedeta, gussion, Natalia. Maybe Hayabusabut he is the weakest and needs more items, no easy fast win with him. For tankkhufra, atlas, hylos, baxia, tigreal. So these 2 must be together at all times,and if they have an extra teammate to support its even better. The third shouldhave a stun or to be a tanky hero like jawhead, aurora, angela, carmila,angela, Silvana
6.       -Teamcomposition should have 2 high damage carriers, 3 support. Having 3 heroes whoare jungle and item dependants gives you a high chance of losing. A great timeright now would be a Jawhead top and roaming mid, gusion kufra karmilla mid androaming as fast as possible, and someone who can protect the other lane (notpush). I just lost a game with a Hanabi Saber Silvana Pharsa Khufra. Firstmistake was Silvana with retribution, saber is a ultimate based assassin, so hecant spam it (like lancelot or gusion), Hanabi is a late game hero… Pharsa andkhufra did their job but we were 2 supporting 3, its harder to win like this.Playing with my gusion friend we got easy wins being together, a ruby top (hisfriend) and 2 any random players not feeding bot.
7.       -Draftpick, people need to show their best heros, theres nothing worse than nobodyshowing nothing. Don’t pick benedeta just because she is available, same withbarats. If you don’t have anyone who can play them its better to ban them.Prioritize  meta heros with high winrate. Don’t be the annoying player who picks Gord first so the chang has topick a different hero. Also, read everybody stats. If they are only mage, letthem mage. Don’t pick mage and make that main mage go fighter, he will suck.
8.     -  Doyou want to win or just to have fun? Being the tank, most deaths and leastdamage is not fun, I swear. But I rather feed and win than having fun with myzhask and lose. To win you need to adapt and communicate. Maybe you should playmore classics and try new roles than just play rank and only one role. If youcant adapt your team has less chances of winning.

9.      - Don’tblame your team if you die. You die because you prefer to defend the tower thanescape. Might be better to leave you tower and not die. Maybe even lose 2towers until your team decides to go help. If you are solo, play safe. If youare the duo or the trio, go help the others.

Post time 2020-12-18 05:00 PM | Show all posts
@HoaHoa

In general I agree with you except the tower one. Many times it's frustrating to either clear waves or defend an empty tower because of your team's bad game sense. But sometimes if you don't defend, you might lose the entire game.
Post time 2020-12-18 06:17 PM | Show all posts
There is no easy win for solo player.

Because many players are afraid of losing win rate and MMR in soloQ.

Post time 2020-12-19 07:07 PM | Show all posts
Lol bro, come to play on EU server where picks are like this:

S1 Jungler
S2 Mage
S3 Jungler
S4 Marksman

And ofcourse, you must pick tank as s5, protecting your 2 teammates who have 20-50 matches with jungler/marksman, ofcourse you die everytime protecting them, finishing bronze and reported coz you are stupid tank.

Comments

Thats why i personally love to play tanks with duo/trio, otherwise I won't pick tank as tank main.  Post time 2020-12-20 03:59 AM
Post time 2020-12-19 08:55 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Magnum_bangbang at 2020-12-19 09:01 PM
s5tank replied at 2020-12-19 07:07 PM
Lol bro, come to play on EU server where picks are like this:

S1 Jungler

For low ranks only. For myth, i really love play tank. But s1-s2 steal it on 50% games. So.

In other hand, you esealy may have 60%+ solo tank support winrate. Or i can. So its not problem with you teamates, but skill.
Post time 2020-12-19 10:57 PM | Show all posts
Magnum_bangbang replied at 2020-12-19 08:55 PM
For low ranks only. For myth, i really love play tank. But s1-s2 steal it on 50% games. So.

In ot ...

I am talking about EU sever where nobody never ever pick tank, its only forced picks. All they do is picking dmg dealer and playing with auto-aim, crying for support of tank who is nearby them every time.
Post time 2020-12-20 03:58 AM | Show all posts
Nice guide thanks for sharing, I agree dont blame teram if you cant stay alive, play under turret do something useful.
Post time 2020-12-20 07:06 PM | Show all posts
s5tank replied at 2020-12-19 10:57 PM
I am talking about EU sever where nobody never ever pick tank, its only forced picks. All they do  ...

Man. I am also play on EU. And on myth rank, everyone play tank, nothing else.

So, on grandMaster, for sure no one pick tank. But its not matter, because on grandmaster you even havnt team and can ease win 1 vs 5.
Post time 2020-12-27 08:48 AM | Show all posts
Lately, i always lose when my teammates pick a Gusion as a core. He can carry in the early until mid game, but not for late game.
Post time 2021-1-3 12:00 AM | Show all posts
Eizy replied at 2020-12-27 08:48 AM
Lately, i always lose when my teammates pick a Gusion as a core. He can carry in the early until mid ...

gusion could one shot anyone late game.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-25 07:51 PM GMT+8