Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 2134|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Poll] MLBB goes TEKKEN STYLE?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-12-17 12:17 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
tekken.png

Everyone has been buzzing about this video all over Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and Youtube. To be honest, this kind of game genre is a burn! As far as the survey is concerned, it is assured that this style will be introduced because of course, we don't have the final say because this sort of style has a lot of rivalry like Tekken, Mortal Combat, and Street Fighter. Typically the three.

Anyway, if Moonton ever pull this one up on Smartphone, I think it'll cover up MLA, but if they're shooting huge like going via XBOX or PS4, it won't. Moving through the console would not be a smart option, since not all or fewer than 50% of ML players own the console. Applying to Steam or what is not for computer use would be easier compared to the console, but its best and recommended if they put it on Smartphone, as ESPORT is getting more and more popular across Asia. FYI, Tekken's growth grew dastically during the pandemic. As more and more new players enters the arena and due to the newly adjusted season 4, old players are also coming back. Though, Tekken may not be that popular in the SEA area but it's opposite in EU and NA. Monthly tournaments and developer talks are very consistent.

There are a lot of heroes that can be put into this game type. Heroes like Chou, Badang, Masha, Guinevere, Gusion and many more. It will be a totally different experience for MLBB gamers, don't ya think? Vote Yes if you want this type of game style and No if you don't.

[REPOST]

Single Polls, Total 9 Users voted

Count down: 10 Days16 Hours40 min.

Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2020-12-17 02:23 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Geniusx at 2020-12-17 02:26 PM

MLBB's market is mostly in South East Asia, where mobile gaming is more prominent than other platforms. So I think this is not plausible, at least, for now. There are many competitions (like the games you have stated) in Western Regions, where consoles are more prominent and entering on that genre now is a financial suicide, unless it will be well promoted.

Use magic Report

Author| Post time 2020-12-18 10:29 AM | Show all posts
Geniusx replied at 2020-12-17 02:23 PM
MLBB's market is mostly in South East Asia, where mobile gaming is more prominent than other platfor ...

True. Western regions only see two options to enjoy gaming and that is through PC and/or console. Our fellow streamers said it themselves that the game isn't that popular. What I see of this idea is that it is a huge gamble for Moonton.

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-1-15 05:17 PM | Show all posts
I would like to see this on Steam, yes.

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-1-15 05:25 PM | Show all posts
Geniusx replied at 2020-12-17 02:23 PM
MLBB's market is mostly in South East Asia, where mobile gaming is more prominent than other platfor ...

Well it doesn't have to always target the sea market. I see this as a possibility, entering the genre now is not a financial suicide

riot games even tho were late into the genre of shooters, created their own game of the genre, and is now competing with csgo and overwatch, it is never late for anything.

Use magic Report

Post time 2021-1-17 12:29 AM | Show all posts
Consulting the Spanish-speaking people caused a furor to many less they liked the idea, surely if an official survey is carried out there would be a lot of participation

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-25 07:37 PM GMT+8