Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 1108|Reply: 22
Collapse the left

[Complaint] Ban All Cheaters

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-12-17 03:16 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by Charles at 2020-12-19 09:09 AM

Hi, please help me to report this. If any moderator can help me. I really apriciate it.
Things about cheat on mobile legends now are easy to find. Moonton doing nothing about them. Both cheaters and wintraders.
Hope they will punished all of them soon.

Nuvos Apk Mod

Link: (removed) video tutorial how they use it.

Feel bad for all legit players that can’t get what they supposed to be in top rank.
Lot of top globals using cheats nowadays. 4k points sniping all legends player for unli wins. (Lobbh Hack)

A fully packaged cheat. All in one, map hack,lobby hack, indicator, cool down reduction can seen and lot of stuff.
Lot of reports we made but moonton doesn’t care about them. They using it for almost one season already and no bans made by moonton.
The apk is for Vip users only. It cost 6$ for 7 days and 16$ for the entire month.
The game is not enjoyable if lot players using things like this. I feel really bad for all good players out there.

Please, take seriously about this report. Its not just for me but for good of your game.

Thank you so much.
Post time 2020-12-20 07:33 AM | Show all posts
I wasn't going to say much about this topic either than the fact that even I reported this myself.
Now, pasticka is just provoking. Like I commented above, i think we all get it that you play other game. Good for you. Now, let's get serious. I`ll copy paste for you a link here of the RULES of this forum. You seem to constantly ignore them, over and over again. So please do read the Forum's Basic Regulation and respect it and us, as we also respect you and everyone else.
Hacks have existed since like forever, no matter how strong your defense is, people will find a way to create a hack that will break it somehow. that's something that's real on every game and since longtime. Moonton is improving the defense, but hackers are ambitious so they're improving theirs. It's hard to escape this for good. There's also a list in game of the people who get banned for various reasons, not just hacking.
My advise is NEVER click anything, especially not something that promises free skins or diamonds. If it's not something oficial, then it's clickbait which means your data will be stolen. Be safe and never share your account information ~ my friendly advise
 Author| Post time 2020-12-18 02:21 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2020-12-26 11:28 PM
pastichka1 replied at 2020-12-18 01:14 AM
:D they are ruing ML in help of L 0 L and ml cant do anything cus they are nabs

Moonton sleep, sad. Lot of videos on YouTube showing tutorial how easy to cheat on ML.
They let cheaters do what they want. As i said for almost the entire season no one got punished.
I dont know why dont take as a serious problem about cheating. Sad for all good players out there.

CS is like a bot. I reported this and they didn’t do nothing. How bout that?  
No one can help to do something about this issue.

Do something about them. Generally all of them, not just fucosing one player who using it. But all of them who used and install the 3rd party app. Like moonton did to all Kuroyama users before. Novus is the second version of Kuroyama.
Post time 2020-12-19 09:09 AM | Show all posts
pastichka1 replied at 2020-12-18 06:21 PM
migrate to new moba and reborn lol

you know what??? why dont you just leave the forums and leave people be? we dont care about your new moba. Stop trying to make yourself look pathetic and someone who needs attention so badly.
Post time 2020-12-17 03:27 AM | Show all posts
lol ... trash ML , in my new moba L 0 L  we dont have such hacks haha
Post time 2020-12-17 09:40 PM | Show all posts
Hello, do give us more evidence on this like SS of players on how they are cheating using this. Moonton wont tolerate any kind of cheats, and most of them are banned too. We cant just assume they are using the hack, without enough proofs.
 Author| Post time 2020-12-18 12:18 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-1-2 10:54 PM

As you can see all cheats are there.
You can see on the enemy hero top the “cool down”of the skills.
The “indicator” where enemy’s  is.
The “lobby info” who you against with. You can enter vs them or dodge it.
Apk mod buttons. Etc.

Need your help. Next season is coming lot of europian and indonesian users have this.
Lot of top players use this. Too global squads too.
To bad cause even you punish 1 of them the other 4 still safe.
I dont know why you dont do nothing to them. They keep cheating this season and no punishment.
Dont punish just one. Punish all who installed it. Hoping you can do something.
I feel bad cause last season got 4k points hardly. And seeing cheaters passing 4k easily is a bulls*** that they can’t even get 2k past seasons. Lot of Players from europe got 3k-4k points all of them are with some NOVUS USER.
Hope you do a BANNED WAVE. Before next season starts.

Thanks.

seimz replied at 2020-12-17 09:40 PM
Hello, do give us more evidence on this like SS of players on how they are cheating using this. Moon ...

Proof done, hope you guys can do something about this asap. Ban all players who use this kind of APK Mod. “Cheats”

Thanks
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
Post time 2020-12-18 01:14 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-1-15 01:20 AM

:D they are ruing ML and ml cant do anything cus they are nabs
Post time 2020-12-18 10:21 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Charles at 2020-12-18 10:23 AM

Don't listen to this two-faced player.

For everyone's information, there will be hacks after another. But that doesn't mean that the game isn't fixing this. It's because they keep on coming up with one. Now for your concern, these hacks are usually fixed and patched ASAP. You don't have to worry, players who do use these modified applications are automatically detected by the system, getting them banned. Even win traders are also banned if they're caught abusing it. You do know, they release a list of players who uses hacks or does mmr boosting.

Also, edited the post, removed the link.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-25 06:57 PM GMT+8