Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 3698|Reply: 15
Collapse the left

[Mod Recruitment] Forum Design Team Recruitment

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-12-4 10:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
recr1.png

Dear Players,

Forum Designers are the ones who manage the creativity of the forum; they make banners, icons, wallpapers, etc.

Joining the team will have a lot of privileges; note that everyone who'll apply will be observed accordingly and will not be accepted instantly. Our fellow Discord and Reddit moderation team will also ping for any sort of requests related to design. As the Lead Designer, I will be the one who will personally check and interview those who are interested to join.

Know more details about joining our team below.

Requirements are below:

• You MUST be an active player.

• You must have a forum account.

• You know how to draw, illustrate, use Photoshop and other editing applications.

• Comment one of your artworks in the comment section.

• Making interesting topics in forum is a PLUS.

You can message me on Discord Hoaxlatte#8177

If you wish to contact us via Forum, kindly click here to visit my space, then, click "Send Message". You'll have to check on your forum account once in a while, or else I'll deem the chance of your application to fail.

Forum Designer Benefits:

Each artwork would be rewarded with Diamonds that will be sent to your game account. You get to contact directly with our Developers Team. Get to meet our fellow Moderator Team in Forum, Discord and Reddit. Get to acquire a special title in Discord. Get the MLBB Glory Avatar border after 3 months of being part of the team and the MOD Exclusive Avatar border after 6 months.

Send a portfolio or an artwork(s) to the designer in-touch with you.

Layout Artist Forum Title.

Additional Info:

Diamonds will not be given in a fixed amount, but will be judged accordingly by performance. Joining the team means you'll also get to communicate with the Forum Moderators. You need to get a specific app for communication.

Note:

Inactivity will lead to dismissal. It is a must to work at least twice or more a week.

Related collections:

• · Pass|Threads: 16, Subscribe: 0
 Author| Post time 2020-12-6 12:55 PM | Show all posts
Delaele01 replied at 2020-12-6 08:25 AM
I only know basic editing in Photoshop haha anyway I will share the information with some friends wh ...

As of the moment, we prioritize those who draw. Btw, thanks tho. Looking forward to meet your friends.
Post time 2020-12-6 08:25 AM | Show all posts
I only know basic editing in Photoshop haha anyway I will share the information with some friends who may be interested in participating <3
Post time 2020-12-4 03:58 PM | Show all posts
Is experience in graphic designing needed in order to join?

Comments

Pretty sure Photoshop would be enough, as he mentioned, and other editing applications may include flash, CSS, etc. And MS Paint lol  Post time 2020-12-5 12:58 AM
Post time 2020-12-5 01:00 AM | Show all posts
My comment is not here to join, but, who is that hero on the image above? Some secret? Is she never gonna join ML?
Post time 2020-12-5 02:17 AM | Show all posts
The_Invoker replied at 2020-12-5 01:00 AM
My comment is not here to join, but, who is that hero on the image above? Some secret? Is she never  ...

thats lady shura i think from mlbb adventures
 Author| Post time 2020-12-5 09:38 AM | Show all posts
ImpostorOdette replied at 2020-12-4 03:58 PM
Is experience in graphic designing needed in order to join?

We prioritize those who knows how to draw comics, artworks, etc etc.
Post time 2020-12-13 05:46 PM | Show all posts
Edited by raisalarina at 2020-12-13 05:47 PM

NOT BAD NOT BAD
Post time 2020-12-18 12:42 AM | Show all posts
can i join ? not pro but intermediate in photoshop
 Author| Post time 2020-12-18 10:23 AM | Show all posts
Excalibur61 replied at 2020-12-18 12:42 AM
can i join ? not pro but intermediate in photoshop

Kindly send me a PM of your artworks please
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-25 07:43 PM GMT+8