Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 981|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 25/11/2020

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-26 08:04 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
[i=s] Edited by irezer at 2020-11-26 08:04 PM [/i]

Hi MLBB players. Developers have been paying attention to MLBB's community feedback. Thank you for your feedback. Here are some suggestion of date 11/25. (Suggestion resources from: players from official MLBB Discord groups, players’ proposal to customer service.)

If you want to see the previous feedbacks, you can refer to these links:

1.)[Talk With Developer] Community Feedback & Devs Reply [ 28/7/2020 - 18/8/2020]

2.)[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 18/11/2020

MLBB Player Suggestion #1

Player Nickname: •|ʏᴏʀʜᴀ 2b

this is my second suggestion since you'll adding some new voice lines on heros like Claude Clint and Hilda then why are you forgeting about fanny.fanny only has a 3 to 4 dialogs yet Yu Zhong has 10 to 15 dialos so please add some new voice lines to fanny and include bane as well.

Keyword: #Fanny #voice lines

Developer Reply

Fanny’s voice has been revamped and will meet with you all in the next game version. Thank you for your attention.

MLBB Player Suggestion #2

Player Nickname: Jake Austin#33

My favourite Hero, Clint. Add the timer of his passive at the bottom when the timer is out like the other passive from equipment, buff creeps, etc.

Keyword: #Clint #passive

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider it.

MLBB Player Suggestion #3

Player Nickname: KARLACIERBOTCHOG

Can you please don't remove the immunity of chou to crowd control? Because if you do that a lot of chou users like me is the cause of my interest is his immune to crowd control so if you remove it too many chou users will be sad and not continue to play mobile legends bang bang.

Keyword: #Chou

Developer Reply

We hope to give the opponents of Chou more room to cope. The removal of control immunity during the ultimate skill will not affect Chou's core gameplay. We strengthened Chou's abilities in other aspects. His performance is not weaker than before according to the data in the advanced server. We will continue to observe after the adjustment gets online in the official server.

MLBB Player Suggestion #4

Player Nickname: Smash rocker2.0

For side lanes got extra exp and gold but at mid dont have anything so many players only going to side lanes no 1 going to mid lane so we must do any exciting thing at mid lane like extra minions than side lane.

Keyword: #middle lane #line

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We are already planning, so stay tuned.

MLBB Player Suggestion #5

Player Nickname: ZipZap

Pls remove the limit of gaining credit points. And the deduction of.credit points is.just too big. A lot of players will move to + because of this credit score limit of yours . Thanks.

Keyword: #credit points

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider it. At present, the single deduction of credit points and the daily recovery limit are mainly affected by the violation rate. Only punishment for those with a higher violation rate will be harsher.

MLBB Player Suggestion #6

Player Nickname: Silence Vengeance

Current emote have used is 4 so i suggest that add more emote can be used on the battlefield, at least 4 more emote.

Keyword: #emote

Developer Reply

MLBB Player Suggestion #7

Player Nickname: Dragon Blood

When Angela is watching someone in her team in the match (With Angela's Ultimate) , Please make an eye or just any (Marking) on the hero so he knows that angela is watching him that time ? Hope you take my suggestion, Have a nice day ❤?

Keyword: #Angela

Developer Reply

MLBB Player Suggestion #8

Player Nickname: XXIV

I suggest what I like is shift controller like skill control move left then analog is on right side.

Keyword: #shift controller #custom

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. It is in the optimization plan.

Post time 2020-11-26 09:29 PM | Show all posts
Suggestion number 8 seems cool, would definitely work for left handed.

Comments

yup, it's good news for left handed person.  Post time 2020-11-28 12:02 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-26 11:35 AM GMT+8