Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 358|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] is this a bug from revamp clint?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-26 04:11 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
today I tried to play using the clint hero, then I felt very strange because I had a hard time activating the skill from the clint hero, it happened when I auto hit the enemy then I launched my skill then it happened, I had to press the skill button from the hero many times to activate it, difficult to explain, to anyone who has a problem like me please come into this discussion, and please explain in more details thank you.
Post time 2020-11-26 05:48 AM | Show all posts
I think I did experience that a few, but might be due to network delay (for me). Need more feedbacks if this is common for all or not. If so we can verify the bug, and submit it.
Post time 2020-11-26 01:18 PM | Show all posts
Same problem lol
Post time 2020-11-27 04:17 PM | Show all posts
@pakudev

Also to add, I feel that his quick draw passive became slower. Not sure if it's just me but it became split seconds slower when I tried revamped Clint in advanced server. But I think it's something to consider as I personally feel that his quick draw passive, is one of his best perks.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-29 01:24 AM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2020-11-27 04:17 PM
@pakudev

Also to add, I feel that his quick draw passive became slower. Not sure if it's just me bu ...

Dude, I do not mean (ultimate skill) from him, I already realized the skill from his ultimate a little delay, yes I can guess that they have changed his ultimate skill to a little delay but now I just experience all his skills need to be pressed a few times to activate the skill in your situation auto hit the enemy or minion, do you guys experience it? This is what I want to reach for those who have problems like me.
Post time 2020-12-1 06:27 PM | Show all posts
I tried to play using him yesterday but I didn't have that issue.  So if you are still experiencing it until now, please provide us with a recorded proof of the issue following this Bug Report Guide
Post time 2020-12-2 11:04 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-1-2 11:21 PM

I feel same problem as topiccreator

Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-12-1 06:27 PM
I tried to play using him yesterday but I didn't have that issue.  So if you are still experiencing  ...

Play him 10 games
 Author| Post time 2020-12-6 02:54 AM | Show all posts
yes they are slow to take action, we as players and contributors to their side, they should take quick action, as if we are just experimental material to your (bug) that they created themselves. listen to your players, and investigate, then you should try it, then take swift action, instead of asking us various evidences, we as players should enjoy this game. we are not employees on your part, we are players, contributors, donors remember that.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-3-6 02:16 PM GMT+8