Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 266|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Complaint] MCL’s disappointing rewards

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-22 02:41 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by yaoting at 2020-11-22 02:51 AM

so recently me and my team won the MCL, it was my second time paeticipating in it. And i dont complain that much about the game much but the rewards were a bit disappointing, like on the rewards page it says rare skin, recall effect and emote but the actual reward is just a card draw were i got a trial card and trial card for the emote and recall effect, i was pretty disappointed since tickets do cost 60 diamonds and i cant imagine spending 60 diamonds just to get trial cards (i was using the pre-order event's entrance ticket). maybe give at least the emote to the winners instead of throwing a few trial cards because why would someone spend 60 diamonds for a small chance to get a bunch of trial cards?
Post time 2020-11-22 03:12 AM | Show all posts
...The rewards were a bit disappointing

...I was pretty disappointed.

Just how much disappointed. I agree tho, it feels like waste of diamonds not to get what is promised.
This should be on suggestion thread.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-22 03:33 AM | Show all posts
The_Invoker replied at 2020-11-22 03:12 AM
Just how much disappointed. I agree tho, it feels like waste of diamonds not to get what is promis ...

oooof srry
Post time 2020-11-22 04:32 AM | Show all posts
I am so disappointed with my teammates. We lost the final round against a nop team

My Layla and a lancelot player carried the team till final round

But Lancelot player couldn't do anything in the final

I tried very hard with Layla earning the losing MVP.

But still I am surprised to be matched with three nop players who are very bad
Post time 2020-11-22 04:33 AM | Show all posts
Hello @yaoting

You need to join and win in MCL Seasonal champion on 12 Dec later to get those rewards, since MCL Bounty Rush started on 14 Nov that the higher rank points you have for each win in MCL Weekly champion, then more rewards you will get when you win in MCL Seasonal champion

Note: if you win the MCL weekly champion on this Saturday, you will be invited to join in MCL Seasonal Champion on 12 Dec without need any ticket
 Author| Post time 2020-11-22 04:45 AM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-11-22 04:33 AM
Hello @yaoting

You need to join and win in MCL Seasonal champion on 12 Dec later to get ...

oh ok but at least give us one permanent item and also cool i thought i needed to spend diamonds again
Post time 2020-11-25 11:43 AM | Show all posts
I aree. Tickets are too expensive for the insignificant rewards. If there is no real weekly prize, the tickets should cost battle points, dust, or tickets... no diamonds.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-25 12:10 PM | Show all posts
HoaHoa replied at 2020-11-25 11:43 AM
I aree. Tickets are too expensive for the insignificant rewards. If there is no real weekly prize, t ...

yeeee.... but instead its this
Post time 2020-11-28 11:59 PM | Show all posts
Yeah, the reason I did not play MCL Tournament was because it's mostly trial cards that you get and you can get teammates from other countries, not sure if it was fixed. The matchmaking was bad. The MCL Tournament tickets, I usually get them for free. I believe you can get them from your squad. I remember "preordering" MCL Tournament tickets was free. It was also I get my MCL tickets.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-2 11:55 AM GMT+8