Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 485|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Share] Reasons I am leaving ML after 3 years

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-20 10:41 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
1) Lag when I am not next to rooter since last update full signal is needed to play without a lag.
2) Unfair matchmaking system to old players. If you are not going to make difference between 500 games and 5k games enjoy having your newcomers and smurfers I am out.

2) I reached mythical glory after 3 years but my win rates are very bad. I have best win rates with marksmans and worst win rates with tanks exceptions are Khufra and Atlas. So I would like a new start to improve my win rates so I can post them on discord and find a good team. Because they dont carre if I am global Ruby or Harith. I can use all heroes. But they ask for win rates. Dont ask me why is that ML community I guess.

3) I tried to make squad 4 times in 3 different country flags but failed to find teammates from my tier. Most of the time when we reach mythic they stop to play every day and only once a month. I tried to join mythical squad a few times but once I reached myth glory I found it hard to carry my squad mates that are low mythics against full mythical glory squad. So i gave up after month of trying.

4) Random matching up in classic. Warriors and grandmasters with mythical glory. Once I reached mythic glory I found it hard to enjoy classic game duo to terrible machmaking system in classic. I remind you whole my life I play solo there were tries to make squad or join one but it was fruitless in long term.

5) Profanity report system is abused so much. I was paired with franco and karina duo in classic. I knew they are trolls and we are going to lose. We played against lancelot myth glory which got MVP. I played Barats and got MVP and report for profanity. 2 hours ban from chat gg moontoon. When you play mythical glory classic and get temamates that pick Karina its 90% lose. Karina had bronze in this game.

6) No matter how good you are, mythical rank is full of trolls and nighmare for solo rankers. Why is this? Because everyone can reach mythic rank. Spammers using only 1 hero, or only one role, trollers with feeding strategy like diggie and so on... And when you get duo or trio with this mindset you have to adjust or you are doomed because you will play against duo or trio with all around heroes. New update gave us option to see number of games and roles which players use. This is good because it can save you from losing win rates with your favourite heroes. How can that player use hero good if he dont know other heroes mechanics. I know most of mythical glory mm that dont know how to move to avoid fanny and gusion. Dont to mention franco and selena. Why? Because they spam 1 role.

7) In my ideal game I would be mached with players that have the same number of games as me and that are using all heroes and roles. I completed  all mastery code tasks with all heroes except some broken ones like Benedeta, Freya , Aldous. This heroes have broken mastery task and game designers dont wana bother to fix it.

8) I would have started game from the scratch but I dont know if it is worth it anymore.

9) I will try this new game in  a few weeks and compare game mechanics. Most of all I will try to not make a same mistake and play alone multiplayer game. I will try to find teammates. If and new game fail my expectations I will change model of game and join mmo rpg game which is kind to solo players that dont wana join squad  and not pay to win.

I HAD TO SHARE MY THOUGTHS MAYBE LAST TIME ON THIS FORUM.
DONT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE AS ME IF YOU PLAN TO START ML MAKE  A TEAM. FIND TEAMMATES ON DISCORD. MAKE SURE TO SHARE YOUR GOALS IF U PLAN TO REACH MYTHICAL GLORY OR JUST PLAY FOR FUN. EVERYTHING IS BETTER THAN PLAYING SOLO. IF THEY WANA HAVE FUN AND PLAY JUST CLASSIC I SAY JOIN THEM. OFCOURSE IF THEY FORCE YOU TO PLAY ONE ROLE THEY ARE NOT GOOD TEAMMATES. BUT ALSO IF YOU DONT WANA PLAY SOME ROLES MAKE SURE TO TELL THEM YOU ARE NOT COMFORTABLE  FOR EXAMPLE PLAYING TANK AND SO ON. SO SQUAD LEADER CAN FORM A TEAM BASED ON HIS EXPERIENCE. MOST OF COMPETITIVE SQUADS WILL ASK YOU TO PLAY ALL ROLES. LIKE I SAID IF YOU DONT KNOW MECHANICS OF ALL HEROES YOU ARE NOT BEST AT YOUR ROLE.

STILL DONT BELEAVE ME I WILL GIVE U EXAMPLE ARGUS ON HIS RELEASE MADE ME JUMP FROM LEGEND TO MYTHIC IN A WEEK. WHY??? BECAUSE PEOPLE DIDNT KNOW YOU HAVE TO RUN WHEN HE USES HIS ULTY. THEY DIDNT BOTHER TO WATCH VIDEOS ON YOUTUBE HOW TO COUNTER HIM. ITS THE SAME WITH EVERY RELEASE THEY BAN NEW HEROES THINKING THEY ARE POWERFULL BUT THEY DONT KNOW HOT TO COUNTER. BEST VIDEOS I FOUND ON YOUTUBE FOR COUNTERS ARE FROM HORORO CHANNEL.

Post time 2020-11-20 11:47 PM | Show all posts
After analyzing your whole post, I realize that your whole rant ssues were about teammates, ping, matchmaking, and solo queue.

Well guess what, the other game has em too, you might want to stop playing multiplayer games if you hate these kind of games.

Go to + community, what do you find? The same shit being spread all over, matchmaking issues? Yes, Plat elo have been whining about meeting with trashy bronze elo players, not receiving good teammates unless if playing with premades and on specific night times.
Balancing? Ezreal used to be meta, with his op imbalance, he's the adc, got low q cd, can blink from one side of the map to the other, and took some time until they decided to nerf him, and guess what? You find ignorant players who still decide to spam ezreal as first pick, either they didn't realize he was nerfed, or they still got skills and yet stomp enemies with those strats. Still, the other ADCs like Jinx and Vayne kinda op, Vayne low dash CD. Carrying mid and winning $11 Million.

Reconnection error, bugs with the game client, unable to load game, hackers, and hack providers, lag issues, etc.

Its still in beta, and almost being available to other regions like CIS, Middle East, North Africa, etc. But open beta is different from closed, making it open means they were ready to one those features to the public.

Also, trolling and noobs are existant in while reeft, don't expect a perfect game, some even called it a gamble to queue up for while reeft.

Comments

Laugh out Loud Win Rate should be a minus instead of a plus.  Post time 2020-11-20 11:48 PM
 Author| Post time 2020-11-21 01:54 AM | Show all posts
The_Invoker replied at 2020-11-20 11:47 PM
After analyzing your whole post, I realize that your whole rant ssues were about teammates, ping, ma ...

1) I want to be matched with players with the same ammount or at least close number of games as me.

2) If this is not possible I want a good teammates that play all roles so I dont get bored playing only 1 role

3)If this is not possible as a solo player I dont want to be mached with random duo or trio.

4)If there is no game that can fix this I will play mmorpg games and not be bothered with this problems anymore
Post time 2020-11-21 02:04 AM | Show all posts
MightAlly replied at 2020-11-21 01:54 AM
1) I want to be matched with players with the same ammount or at least close number of games as me ...

1) Not possible, you still meet smurfs or noobs spamming low winrate with low number of matches,

2) No one bothers to learn to play all roles, wr don't have role queue yet.

3) duo/trio can get matched with solo queue, and on the same rank ladder.

4) I suggest waiting for the new WoW and hope Mighty Blizzard doesn't fuck up like Reforged, and continues to amaze us. Tho WoW has a paywall behind it, about 10$ a month subscription.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-21 02:15 AM | Show all posts
Edited by MightAlly at 2020-11-21 02:16 AM
The_Invoker replied at 2020-11-21 02:04 AM
1) Not possible, you still meet smurfs or noobs spamming low winrate with low number of matches,

I just want to share that I enjoyed first 2 years when I was grandmaster rank. My main heroes were Ruby and Natalia and I used to spam these 2 heroes playing with my real life friends. My game experience went down when I reached mythic rank and went to bottom when I reached mythical glory. I want to get back to warrior rank but I have to wait for a year. New start in a ml is not a best option but we will see. I have to decide if I want to play for fun or for competition. One thing is sure I am not having fun last year just frustration. I understand new players because I was the same. But now my game experience is ruined being mached with people that have 100 games.
Post time 2020-11-21 02:37 AM | Show all posts
MightAlly replied at 2020-11-21 02:15 AM
I just want to share that I enjoyed first 2 years when I was grandmaster rank. My main heroes were  ...

Goodbye, hope you had your fun of the ride.
Post time 2020-11-21 02:37 AM | Show all posts
@MightAlly

Hi, we are sorry to hear that you have a bad experience with Mobile Legends: Bang Bang!

Adjustments and changes are constantly made to improve the experience for players. We hope that you will consider coming back and play again.

Wish you all the best!

Comments

Its seems like he reached to the moment where he's gotten tired of multiplayer based strategy games. Tho there is still the possibility he would play this game again, after 10 years.  Post time 2020-11-21 02:43 AM
 Author| Post time 2020-11-21 02:39 AM | Show all posts
The_Invoker replied at 2020-11-21 02:37 AM
Goodbye, hope you had your fun of the ride.

Yeap I had fun but it is time for a change goodbye.
Post time 2020-11-21 05:05 AM | Show all posts
Your problem is about teammates, you are unlucky then. This new game is more team oriented, lane control, and securing objectives, not just Royal Bloodbath that ML focuses and meta OP mechanically broken hyper carry can 1vsMany while going in and out smoothly. So meaning, in-depth team coordination and strategy is highly competitive there. Good luck finding serious and communicating teammated in low-elo.

Comments

Yeah, too less blood shedding in the new game, I remember a worlds tournament having total kda of only 1 or 2. Barely any war going on. Which I don't find pleasing.  Post time 2020-11-21 04:37 PM
Post time 2020-11-22 09:06 PM | Show all posts
Edited by JnLSmurf at 2020-11-22 09:09 PM

I can’t agree with you more. This game is so tiring they don’t teach how to play this game at all. They don’t promote tutorials they don’t show how to actually play the game. All you get is toxic nab and fu***k you comments. This game is completely ridiculous. I get matched with teammates with 42 percent win rate while I am in mythical glory or just mythic. Like how is this possible? How can some body reach this rank with more loses then win? This game ranking system is completely broken. This so called star protection just breaks the match making more then it solves anything. I played so many games. Pc to console to mobile devices, from first COD to newest battlefield.  I played them all and this game by far has the most ridiculous match making I ever seen.
This game is definitely done for me. I will be switching to a new game in the up coming weeks.
You did the right choice my dude.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-2 12:07 PM GMT+8