Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 761|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 18/11/2020

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-20 09:10 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
[i=s] Edited by irezer at 2020-11-20 09:10 AM [/i]

Hi MLBB players. Developers have been paying attention to MLBB's community feedback. Thank you for your feedback. Here are some suggestion of date 11/18. (Suggestion resources from: players from official MLBB Discord groups, players’ proposal to customer service.)

If you want to see the previous feedbacks, you can refer to these links:

1.)[Talk With Developer] Community Feedback & Devs Reply [ 28/7/2020 - 18/8/2020]

2.)[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 11/11/2020

MLBB Player Suggestion #1

Player Nickname: Playgamez101

Please bring back the Replay of Magic Chess. We can't Create a Magic Chess Video Contents properly if there's No Saved Replays of Magic Chess. Please be considerate ASAP.

Keyword: #Magic Chess #replay

Developer Reply

We will check and solve the issue.

MLBB Player Suggestion #2

Player Nickname: < K U C I N G >

why do I always lose? is this a system of moonton? I always find unbalanced matches in classic and AFK players. please fix this problem and balance the match from their own rank.

Keyword: #matching system

Developer Reply

We will continue to optimize the game environment and matching system to provide players with the best gaming experience. At the same time, there are many factors that determine the outcome of a match, not only the matching system, but also the rationality of the lineup, the cooperation between teammates, and so on.

MLBB Player Suggestion #3

Player Nickname: PeakJester

My suggestion is that you can play practice mode while downloading since its pretty boring when you download the resources.

Keyword: #practice mode

Developer Reply

Thanks for your suggestion. We will check whether it will cause other problems (such as lag) before consideration.

MLBB Player Suggestion #4

Player Nickname: Nicos Leingod

I buy tigreal lightborn yesterday, after i see the detail of the skill, why only the ultimate show the wings? Please make the skill 1 2 effect more like before you update the tigreal.

Keyword: #Tigreal #Lightborn

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider it.

MLBB Player Suggestion #5

Player Nickname: Void82

Regarding yve in the early game the cooldown of her first skill is too fast and deals great damage to enemy heros even without items so i suggest that instead of reducing the damage output, i think you should just make the cooldown a bit much longer so her skill will be quite balance.

Keyword: #Yve

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We won't consider this for the time being, because Yve is characterized by no dash skill and no hard control, but getting a stronger ability on line up and damage.

MLBB Player Suggestion #6

Player Nickname: Assassination

Can you add more male elves heroes?!, i've been reading in the ""land of dawn"" map and their are only 2 male elves which are Estes and Harith, it would be nice if more are added.
Or change ling's lore like born ""from"" Azrya Woodlands ""to"" Cadia riverlands cause his clothing/outfit is like an elf.

Keyword: #male hero #elf

Developer Reply

Thank you for your attention to the world view of the Land of Dawn. We will continue to expand the stories of different regions to give everyone a better experience.

MLBB Player Suggestion #7

Player Nickname: Anonymous

Add tank anti-lifesteal items, can be triggered with basic attacks or skill.

Keyword: #tank #equipment

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We are considering making some major changes to the equipment next year. So stay tuned.

Related collections:

• · Cool|Threads: 3, Subscribe: 0
Post time 2020-11-25 10:02 AM | Show all posts
So amazing
Post time 2020-11-25 10:03 AM | Show all posts
Avery cool and amazing
Post time 2020-11-25 07:04 PM | Show all posts
Wowwww amazibg
Post time 2020-11-26 07:31 PM | Show all posts
pretty cool recently someone made a male elf hero concept it looks pretty cool
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-2 12:13 PM GMT+8