Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 164|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Test Server] Some suggestions, game Music sittings and new item.

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-20 03:59 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi everyone.

I have a suggestion for new item.

There's a lot of Heros without good Mobility, especially MM Heros, so why u don't increase ther damage Output?.

My item suggestion here focus in MM Heros, and some Assassins Heros, MM like: Hanabi, Layla, Lesley, Wanwan, Miya. Assassins like Ling.

So let's start.

Item give you:
10% CD Reduction
8 Mana regen
40 Physical ATK

Item Passive:
Your Basic Attack Skills ( like Lesley first skill, Wanwan Ultimate, Ling second skill, Hanabi first skill,Miya first skill)
Will have Extra effect, that will attack 2 nearby target with 30% of skill total Damage(can be Critical but cannot dealing Basic attack effects), and increase movement speed by 10% for 2s.

This effect active a long skill Duration, but cannot effected again, cuz this effect have a cooldown.

I think item like that will be good seriously, especially for MM without Mobility like Lesley and Hanabi and Miya.
So what you say about it?

Other suggestion is about game Music/Voices Sitting, we need more options.

Cus me for example, i want to volume up Voice Chat voice, and volume down Game Background music, and volume up heros voices and skill effects.

I just want them one by one in order to get the audio experience I want.
Currently, all the sounds are combined into one option, which annoys me.

So i hope to see more options in sittings.
And thank u
Post time 2020-11-20 05:18 AM | Show all posts
Assassins are just heroes that should target mm or backline. Some mm heroes with lack of mobility has insane dmg and if you ramp their dmg then they could become op. Some heroes that do not have mobility such as mages with increased dmg could become heroes like valir. OFC, there are some heroes that need dmg and their dmg should be increased. I think a better way to buff slow heroes is to buff movement speed.
Post time 2020-11-21 11:47 PM | Show all posts
Wouldn't it be more convenient to turn volume down through your phone?
 Author| Post time 2020-11-22 10:54 PM | Show all posts
Kathey replied at 2020-11-21 11:47 PM
Wouldn't it be more convenient to turn volume down through your phone?

No, i don't mean this, i just hope to see more voices options, for example,  to see an option for Heros voicelanes, option for Background music, option for effects music, and option for voice chat. That whats i mean, to get more control in game voices.
Post time 2020-11-24 02:58 AM | Show all posts
the idea for new item is pretty good although there are also similar items in terms of providing extra movement speed such as endless battle & windtalker

indeed that the current audio volume settings for game music and effects are put together and there is only an option to turn them on/off, I thought it would be a good idea to add a separate volume setting for game music and effects

Thanks for your suggestion
Post time 2020-11-24 05:15 PM | Show all posts
With voice i would like to hear about that CD sound options to turn it off.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-2 12:13 PM GMT+8