Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 297|Reply: 13
Collapse the left

[Complaint] ML service centre is amazing

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-19 06:50 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I don't understand why, I really really want my account back but, I forgot which device I used to create my account, and because of that one tiny information, ML doesn't allow me to remove the hackers moonton account, I tried explaining to them, but they are so strict about it?? Its so unfair, I provide purchase receipts and everything, would that be the most important? I've spent over a $100 bucks in this game, starting to feel like I've just been feeding it to people who don't deserve it. Can someone tell me how I can even go about this? I created my account in 2017, I didn't own a phone back then so I used my family phones to play, because of that I have more than 5 devices that I played it on, I can't even remember my mom's phone at 2017, I never used anyone's device out of my family but that's not the issue, my account was hacked, but I managed to successfully get it back, and on one night when I forgot to afk in practice mode (to kick the hacker out when I'm sleeping) he managed to create a advanced server account and added his own moonton account to it. now I can't remove that account and moonton doesn't let me as well. Is there a way to delete the advanced server account? or is there some way I can find my device? I emailed them and replied them all the devices I remembered and only to come back with a "sorry you're wrong, try again"
Post time 2020-11-21 08:41 PM | Show all posts
@Blzae

if your account got hacked, please contact to MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com

@The_Invoker

use of vulgar/dirty words is also not allowed, so please read carefully the Forum rules

Post time 2020-11-19 09:19 PM | Show all posts
Case i) If you still have access to your account

1. Play at least 10ranked matches (or classic) and system would recognize your device, make sure hacker does not login in between, if he does, you have to start over.

2. Now unbind hacker from profile settings. And change you account passwords.

Case ii) No longer any access to your account.

1. Keep spamming email once a day, after providing account information and purchase history, asking questions like, "I emailed the last time, hello, can you please help me retrieve my account", " I come back to ask if you can help me with my account", etc.

2. Then email cs person would help you retrieve back your account after some patience as long as you follow step1.

PS: idk if it really works, but I heard about these steps from previous players who lost their account.

Comments

If these steps works, your account is now safe, goodluck.  Post time 2020-11-19 09:20 PM
Post time 2020-11-19 10:23 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-11-21 08:43 PM

Moonton Customer Service is Amazing, they close chat before i reply f***

Comments

Yeah, like having delay in replying, after the person in game replied, they sometime close the query thinking the issue has been done and you can rate them 1star.  Post time 2020-11-20 02:34 AM
Post time 2020-11-20 02:36 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-11-21 08:42 PM
Raidenwinnerf replied at 2020-11-19 10:23 PM
Moonton Customer Service is Amazing, they close chat before i reply f***

So words like f***, s***, b****, are uncensored while names of other games are censored? Sounds understandable /s
Post time 2020-11-20 03:08 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-11-21 08:43 PM
The_Invoker replied at 2020-11-20 02:36 AM
So words like f***, s***, b****, are uncensored while names of other games are censored? So ...

Lol they don't want see another game name in this forum
Post time 2020-11-20 03:26 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-11-22 04:04 AM
So words like f***, s***, b****, are uncensored while names of other games are censored? So ...

Maybe because they want people talk s*** about their game more than collectively talking about other games that may make their game better. xD
 Author| Post time 2020-11-27 12:47 PM | Show all posts
Edited by shinee. at 2020-11-28 04:39 PM
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-11-21 08:41 PM
@Blzae

if your account got hacked, please contact to MobileLegendsGame@gmail.com

I contacted, Are you reading what im saying? Its literally the last few lines, I'm asking for help if I can get a information on what were the devices in the game. Thank you.
The_Invoker replied at 2020-11-19 09:19 PM
Case i) If you still have access to your account

1. Play at least 10ranked matches (or classic) and ...

I done this already, I manage to log everything out, Now what's left is the moonton account, which we can't remove :)
Post time 2020-11-27 02:31 PM | Show all posts
Blzae replied at 2020-11-27 12:48 PM
I done this already, I manage to log everything out, Now what's left is the moonton account, which ...

So now that you have, change your moonton account password from the available settings and then bind your other account platforms changing the password.

After doing the above,  your account is now safe, be careful not to leak your device id.
Post time 2020-11-28 04:43 PM | Show all posts

Lol they don't want see another game name in this forum

Don't you think it's normal to censure other games if this is a Mobile Legends forum only? Not to mention they get mentioned a lot.

Nevertheless, about your issue. If you did unbind almost everything, make sure you bind other accounts again, don't leave them opened for the hacker to bind his own.
And try to change your moonton password, like The_Invoker said above. I know moonton accounts can't be unbided, but i doubt the hacker can get acces to it, so just try to change that password and see if the hacker can still access your account
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-2 11:53 AM GMT+8