Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 204|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] SWANN!!! (Odette Guide)

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-19 03:47 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
As the title says, yes this is an Odette Guide.

Hello guys! Today, we are gonna talk about the Swan Princess, Odette.

I know ALL of you have Odette but you don't use her because she is very vulnerable in Crowd Control. But she currently is the first runner up for

Miss Highest Damage of 2020. (the winner was Alice)

Now let's talk about her skills.

Passive Ability: Bouncy-Notes-that-will-kill-you-in-the-early-game. (Lakeshore Ambience):
Lakeshore_Ambience.png

Every time she casts a skill, her next basic attack becomes a bouncy note that bounces through enemy units dealing 144-200 (+50% Magic Power) and it bounces 5 times. It prioritizes enemy heroes and it can hit heroes in bushes. Stacks up to 3 bouncy notes.

This passive is really pawafuru in the early game. I use that skill to poke enemies and clear minion waves. It deals lots of damage so if you have an enemy Odette, good luck and stay away from her. I really wish that it can crit so I can play her as a marksman mage.

First Skill: Annoying-one-shotting-swan. (Avian Authority):
Avian_Authority.png

She summons a swan and deals 250-500 (+120% Magic Power) to the enemies and slows them by 70% for 2 seconds.

This skill is her damaging skill and it deals lots of damage in the mid games. I hope that this skill's magic bonus will be increased because skills like Vale and Eudora have really high magic bonuses. Overall, this skill is so powerful that it melts a marksman's health to 50%.

Second Skill: Dodge-or-death. (Blue Nova):
Blue_Nova.png

The skill you must avoid or you're dead. She fires a ball that deals 250-400 (+50% Magic Bonus) and then immobilizing them for 2 SECONDS WTF! Forgot to mention that if it hits a target, it will split up dealing the same damage and same immobilize time.

Use this skill before you use the ult so they will not escape and they will die. If you think 2 seconds is fast and not a big deal, it is free 960-1280 damage from your ult. Also, use this skill if you are being chased.

The Ultimate: Song-of-death (Swan Song)
Swan_Song.png

The last thing that your enemies will hear. I copied it from the wiki credits to them.

Odette chants a song that summons an energy field that deals continuous damage, each time dealing 240 / 280 / 320 (+120% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage every 0.5 seconds for 5 seconds, for maximum damage of 2400 / 2800 / 3200 (+1200% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage.
She also has a 50% damage reduction when casting her ult and slows enemies by 90%.

Just looking at her skill set, you can say that she is very powerful and will melt all heroes.

Let's go now to builds.

My build is more of an aggressive mage:

1. Arcane Boots for some magic penetration. Bye-bye tanks!

2. Clock of Destiny. 3 important attributes in 1 item. Buy it now!

3. Glowing Wand for additional 10 hits on my ult. MUAHAHAHAHA!

4. Genius Wand for additional penetration and let tanks cry.

5. Holy Crystal for additional Magic Power.

6. Finally, Blood Wings so many HP.

7. Change Boots to Winter Truncheon or Immortality if needed.

Now let us proceed to the emblem and spells!

For Odette, maximize the movement speed and the magic lifesteal and pick Mystery Shop for fast building.

I recommend Flicker for her so she has an escape skill and to surprise enemies by using ult.

That's all! Thank you for reading. Comment down below who's next!

Post time 2020-11-20 04:59 PM | Show all posts
Nice, me like it.
Post time 2020-11-24 01:32 AM | Show all posts
Thanks for sharing with us, it would be perfect guide if you provide your gameplay with her too
 Author| Post time 2020-11-24 11:02 AM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-11-24 01:32 AM
Thanks for sharing with us, it would be perfect guide if you provide your gameplay with her too

Thank you also for wasting your time reading this. I will also provide gameplay. What hero do you like so I can make a guide for him/her. TY.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-2 10:40 AM GMT+8