Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 369|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Mood] About the recent patch note.

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-18 10:40 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I wonder why the game devs made Khufra's bouncing ball no longer blocks Flicker. I think that is not just a nerf. That is clearly amputation of one of his core usage. They can reduce the Bounce duration or increase its manacost and cooldown for the players can judge where and when to cast it strategically, not just spamming it everytime.

Another point. I love people complaining about their favorite heroes getting nerfed patch by patch. Too bad, they are already accustomed to imbalanced and failed to realized it. Well, it is the fault of the game developers anyways who created mechanically broken heroes which yields harder to tweak.
Post time 2020-11-20 03:30 AM | Show all posts
About the nerf where he can't block flicker? Do you mean when he is on the ground bouncing or when he is in the air. When he came out, you could have avoided his second skill if you time your dash correct.
Post time 2020-11-19 06:35 PM | Show all posts
Geniusx replied at 2020-11-19 06:13 PM
Based on your point, that shows that how bad they balance their game. Is the Game Balance Departmen ...

Yes
Post time 2020-11-19 05:08 AM | Show all posts
Putting it that way is true, I think it was better to change the reduction time or the mana consumption, on the other hand I consider it a necessary nerf, I say it loving khufra who is my current main hero <3 but I insist now that I read your idea was better to reduce time or increase mana consumption
 Author| Post time 2020-11-19 10:35 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Geniusx at 2020-11-19 10:37 AM
Delaele01 replied at 2020-11-19 05:08 AM
Putting it that way is true, I think it was better to change the reduction time or the mana consumpt ...

Yeah it also gives room for enemy counterplay, if they insist on giving that, without cutting Khufra's edges. I think the problem is his Bouncing Ball is a no brainer spammable.
Post time 2020-11-19 03:51 PM | Show all posts
Because khufra has been meta for long time. And now is the time to remove his the most important skill. Another hero waits in the line to shine. Yesterday it was johnson now khufra. Maybe next season for mm meta. We remember that when mm meta comes, all tank are nerfed.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-19 06:13 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Geniusx at 2020-11-19 06:18 PM
StormlordArdan replied at 2020-11-19 03:51 PM
Because khufra has been meta for long time. And now is the time to remove his the most important ski ...

Based on your point, that shows that how bad they balance their game. Is the Game Balance Department consists of businessmen instead of hardcore gamers? I really wanna know. xD. That's helluvaweird balancing. Ah no. That is not balancing, but a MARKETING STRATEGY. They need to sacrifice one in order to sell another one. And the cycle will continue, Khufra will be underpicked, the other will shine. Then, the devs kill the latter and buff Khufra and so on. And also why are they manipulating the meta, as what you had said, instead of making everyone explore boundless of possibilities? Are their heroes are that too mechanically broken, sacrificing kits to create uniqueness, that they are hard to tweak and be levelled accordingly?
Post time 2020-11-19 08:24 PM | Show all posts
Based on your point, that shows that how bad they balance their game. Is the Game Balance Departmen ...

Because that is the pattern for years, i know that is awful. One born and shine must kill the other. Martis Argus Sun must have been killed in order to make another hero shines. Even they got buff, it felt nothing. This is so sad when you love a hero but in the end they must die.
Post time 2020-11-19 10:17 PM | Show all posts
I can't escape khufra 1st skills with flicker, def make a great choice to make khufra can't block flicker again
Post time 2020-11-20 03:28 AM | Show all posts

You also have to consider that there are people who play certain heroes more than others. In other word, heroes like lesley, gusion, harley and the carry roles have a lot of skins. Very few tanks have the legend skins since no one plays tanks and this is kinda a business strat that they use to get money. Two, a lot of kids do not have the ability to tank. Most kids want to dps because it is more fun to get kills which is why tanks have been neglected for so long.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-2 11:47 AM GMT+8