Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 207|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Query] what legend skin to choose ...

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-18 05:06 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
after more then 3 years i collected crystal for legend skin lol now is tha hard part .. to  pick what skin to take  i would pick only those 3 alutard saber and gussion ,  i want the skin to have big and colorful skills  and good recall , i think that alutard has the best skill effects big and colorful , recall with motor is great too
Post time 2020-11-18 06:24 PM | Show all posts
Alutard
Post time 2020-11-18 08:25 PM | Show all posts
Yea you can go for alu if you're alu user. Mainly depends on wht hero you use most and fit your playstyle.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-18 08:33 PM | Show all posts
i can play all of this 3 good in gussion   pro with saber , alutard is easy  but i dont play it often at all , but i will play the hero cus the skin :) gussion has little skills ... almost no effect , and the gus is not shiny just some dark gray colors ... , saber is good but his wings not moving stone cold , and his skills are bad effects , i think alutard has best skin effects
Post time 2020-11-20 08:59 PM | Show all posts
congratulations for your 3 year struggle to collect magic wheel points, and yeah "Nothing lasts forever, you can change the future"
 Author| Post time 2020-11-20 10:03 PM | Show all posts
:) still want guss and saber .. if only we could try those skins in custom train mode ...

Comments

just got gusion and alutard trial cards :) now ill test them  Post time 2020-11-22 04:09 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-2 12:11 PM GMT+8