Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 188|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Hero Techniques] Alice Analysis.

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-18 04:13 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello everyone! I'm seeing a lot of posts here that Alice's damage is now suuuper low. But guess what, she currently has the MOST DAMAGE in the game. Wanna know why? But first, let me tell you something about Alice.

From what I know, she specializes in Continous Damage with Regeneration which is really powerful. The more enemies, the more heal she gets. SHE IS INSANE!

I've seen posts that say she is now weak but clearly, she is more powerful than before.

Her ultimate before has a cooldown, deals only 2000 damage, and only has limited healing. But Alice's ult after the revamp has no cooldown, UNLIMITED damage, and heal. But how?

It says: (Credits to Mobile Legends Wiki)

Blood Ode
NOTES
| Ultimate Skill | Burst HEAL | Toggleable
Cooldown
[color=rgb(31, 109, 202) !important]2.0
Mana Cost
[color=rgb(31, 109, 202) !important]60 / 80 / 100

Alice enters the blood-draining state, continuously consuming 60 / 80 / 100 Mana and dealing 120 / 150 / 180 (+50% Total Magic Power) Magic Damage to surrounding enemies every 0.5 seconds and restoring 70 / 75 / 80 (+20% Total Magic Power) HP when hitting heroes - reduced to 50% on non-hero units or 35 / 37.5 / 40 (+10% Total Magic Power) HP.

Use Again: Alice exits Blood Ode.

Blood Ode can't be canceled by any means, thus Alice can use Winter Truncheon while this skill is active without canceling it. However, she can neither toggle Blood Ode on nor off during Winter Truncheon.

What if, we took the buff before using ult? Her estimated mana in the mid-game (esp Lvl. 5) is 1500 if you bought Demon Shoes and Clock of Destiny. The 60 Mana Cost every 0.5 seconds is now only 20. Which gives 75 HITS of ult. It deals 9k damage just after you unlock your ult.
What do I mean? After unlocking your Ulti in Level 4, do not upgrade it or upgrade it last. So the mana cost will be shortened and will deal more damage.
I will post an update about this soon. I hope I helped Alice and aspiring Alice users.

Post time 2020-11-19 05:13 AM | Show all posts
It's interesting, Alice is one of the many heroes that I've never used from what you count, I think it's time to give it a try and see how it goes. I have always taken into account the beastly regeneration that he has with his final but I never gave him the opportunity until now
Post time 2020-11-21 10:05 PM | Show all posts
Blood Ode can't be cancelled by any means

Me like that, nice.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-2 11:40 AM GMT+8