Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 205|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] Role Matchup

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-18 03:45 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hello everyone i have thinked for this long time maybe someone agree with me someone not.

Suggestion to matchmaking system to make more profitable for whole ML community and their players, soo its Role pick like before you start queue in Lobby you can choose where you wanna go which lane or jungle or support,mid,exp,gold lane.

Why i am suggesting this because all drama starts when you pick someones role and he will trash talk or troll or afk i can see it everyday, like ive seen soo many things about that 5mid players in 1game and everyone one go mid sol what if player only plays mid and have no clue how to play side lanes or tank. Soo what i wanna say what is benefits from this add less demoralize teammates no any porpoise to start a trash talk with you team, the matchmaking system will be much better and fair to all roles mainers soo they can still master their role no fear that someone will pick their role. Overall i can say more benefits from it there is a lot and maybe some people will look up for it and after this add ML community will be much better.

Thanks

Post time 2020-11-18 04:33 PM | Show all posts
Edited by shimura27 at 2020-11-18 04:34 PM

I support you as long as it makes this game better also can force bad player to understand how they should pick a hero to cover the empty role in their team and they should learn more about other before reach high elo.

But someone will hate it for reason "it can't make player creativity, even 5 midlaners you can still win".
Post time 2020-11-18 06:35 PM | Show all posts
We don't need that role pick/queue from League, learn to adjust.

We can already play with 5mage, 5tank, or 5mm.
Adding role queue destroys that ideas for creativity that the players discovered.

Also 5man players will not follow this order.

Comments

Who will play rank 5same role in classic maybe yes but im talking to add this future only to rank games and who said its should be like in League, you in ML community not in League.  Post time 2020-11-18 06:49 PM
 Author| Post time 2020-11-18 06:54 PM | Show all posts
Who will play rank 5same role in classic maybe yes but im talking to add this future only to rank games and who said its should be like in League, you in ML community not in League.
Post time 2020-11-18 06:56 PM | Show all posts
Yes one tank can top lane, the other Midlane, the other bot lane, Jungler(Esme), and offlaner(Uranus).
 Author| Post time 2020-11-18 07:10 PM | Show all posts
The_Invoker replied at 2020-11-18 06:56 PM
Yes one tank can top lane, the other Midlane, the other bot lane, Jungler(Esme), and offlaner(Uranus ...

Do you hear me or no dude what tank i dont say about roles nothing i just say chose between your lanes where you want go do you understand? Top/Mid/Jungle/Sup/Bot not the roles.

Comments

Sometimes there are players who duo or triolane, Triolaning strat started from Dota, and I don't agree with idea of restricting role select.  Post time 2020-11-19 02:50 AM
Post time 2020-11-18 11:53 PM | Show all posts
psylsd replied at 2020-11-18 07:10 PM
Do you hear me or no dude what tank i dont say about roles nothing i just say chose between your l ...

Yeah, what he is saying that someone should make lane adjustment. People could choose to go top, bot, jungle, and mid. Personally I like this.

Comments

Well, I don't. Duo/triolaning can be viable, even stomping the other perfect team with your weird viable picks.  Post time 2020-11-19 02:52 AM
Post time 2020-11-19 08:52 AM | Show all posts
About choosing lane it depend on player and role though. Even if i choose Gold Lane, they will request Gank anytime in midlane or Exp lane and leave the lane just for some deaths. Role still important for jungle/lane system.

For my experience, Jungle ofc for hero with retri spell (Assasins still dominate, but when there isn't Assasin in your team, Fighter with burst/high DPS or Mage with high mobility can do jungle, i don't recomend MM jungle since MM is weak at early game and need a Tank to cover it from creep even with jungle item), Gold lane for Fighter with high mobility, Exp lane for Tank (with roam item) and MM (should do last hit). Midlane for Mage. Team should have 1-3-1 or 2-1-2 depend on situation, but most of player still can't keep up with the rotation and let enemy push easily. Basically ML is copying LOL WR but i don't mind as it will increase individual or team skill since most of players here are newcomer/newbie of MOBA.
Post time 2020-11-20 03:11 PM | Show all posts
Well, that would work in low ranks, maybe from warrior to grandmaster. Im mythic, 10 000 games. I can play tank, mage and fighter well, but I can adapt and even be an average marksman. My only assassin is hanzo and I have never been support. There is usually at least one person who is only marksman or only mage at mythic level, but fortunately the rest of the team can adapt. It might be because Im main tank, so after securing a tank you can choose whatever you want.
I like playing crazy games, like having 2 assassins, but one being a support assassin. Yesterday we played a game with 3 “tanks” (khufra pure tank, Uranus offlaner fighter and hilda assassin. It worked because the players were good at their heroes and we helped each other. I strongly believe this is the problem, having unskilled players, not the roles they pick.
Even if you have a normal tank mage fighter fighter marksman team, if they are not good at what they pick, you can easily lose against a crazy team with no meta heros (I just lost a game, we were all meta, enemy team had belerick angela clint, vexana Rafaela). I remember playing a very interesting team where I was asked not to pick tank, but a fighter instead (remember its mythic and we are all experienced players), so we were 3 fighters, assassin mage. It was beautiful, we won like 20-5 in less than 10 minutes.
Choosing a specific role before the match… Im not sure. I prefere to have the chance to adapt during the draft pick and counter heros (like picking a Lolita after they have a chang, or getting a aurora if they pick ling)
Post time 2020-11-21 02:48 AM | Show all posts
@psylsd

I get the point of your thread but doing so stifles creativity and restricts players to only a few fixed comps. It would do more damage than helping in my honest opinion.

What helps, is to match players according to their win rates + number of matches and leaderboard ranking, which is allegedly already done but could be optimised better I feel.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-2 12:12 PM GMT+8