Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 324|Reply: 5
Collapse the left

[Query] 0 Power on Global Ranking??

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-17 06:02 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Hi everyone, ive been pretty confused lately, in ranking matchmaking everyone shows off their world ranking titles, e.g 1500 world rank with franco. But I dont get that option, even though I am 12th in Ranking in England for wanwan. So i went to the leaderboards and I noticed for Local I have a ranking and a large power. But when i switch to global it shows 0 Power. Can anyone explain what is going on? It also says Not Ranked? Would greatly appreciate your help. Thanks Screenshot_20201102_223744_com.mobile.legends.jpg Screenshot_20201102_223754_com.mobile.legends.jpg

Post time 2020-11-17 07:46 PM | Show all posts
You have to play 15rankeds games with hero then power shows up
Post time 2020-11-17 08:31 PM | Show all posts
streetleaderboard which is --> england top x. is a seprate rank from local & global rankings

local leaderboard -> a seprate mmr system which is also the same mmr system for global rankings. You get it after playing 15 ranked games with the hero. also a nice-to-know is that the local leaderboard shows everything in real-time if you win a game you'll instantly see the mmr increase (if not just restart the game)

Global Leaderboard -> This is basically the same as local but the difference obviously is this leaderboard is the same for everyone, not different per local server. Now this leaderboard is ONLY refreshed on a daily basis so this leaderboard is not in real-time, when the server refreshes the next day you should be able to see your MMR
 Author| Post time 2020-11-24 07:19 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2020-11-17 08:31 PM
streetleaderboard which is --> england top x. is a seprate rank from local & global rankings

local ...

Hi thanks for your response, the problemis i've been constantly checking it and it still shows 0 power, Not Ranked. I have close to 300 games with Wanwan in Rank. Not sure if its to do with this, but someone recently told me i need a minimum of 3200mmr to show world rank titles in selection screen.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-24 07:20 PM | Show all posts
psylsd replied at 2020-11-17 07:46 PM
You have to play 15rankeds games with hero then power shows up

I have close to 300 games in rank with Wanwan, so that can't be the case
Post time 2020-11-26 09:09 PM | Show all posts
Slick4tech replied at 2020-11-24 07:19 PM
Hi thanks for your response, the problemis i've been constantly checking it and it still shows 0 p ...

well at one point (when you reach the top 100) it will definitley have to show since you would belong on that leaderboard, but generally speaking it should be showing your mmr already and even your currently global rank (up to top 5000) which is a little weird, its possible that this is a bug and if that the case all you can do is reporting it to the Customers service.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-26 07:27 AM GMT+8