Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 284|Reply: 20
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] if i were Moonton i will make a Revoulution for next Season (lol)

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-16 09:43 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by shimura27 at 2020-11-16 10:54 AM

1. Reset all players Rank to Warrior (i want party with those top global player in warrior lol)
2. Make Restriction to player about Role pick in Ranked Mode (prevent spammer/troller/kiddos/nuubers and educate player to learn another roles in the game).
3. Make a good Hero/Item balance patchment.
    * Tank : need more durability esepecially HP and Armor/Magic Rest/Damage Reduction (Tank nowadays too weak especially Akai).
    * Support : need mobility and CC/Heal/Buff Skills (especially Rafaela and Estes).
    * Defense Item :
       [Twilight Armor] Passive - convert % Max Mana to % HP/Physcal or Magical Defense and reduce % Critical Damage.
       [Queen Wing] Passive - remove Lifesteal bonus, add 40% Damage Reduction at the start, increase 1.5x Damage Reduction and disable enemy Lifesteal/Vamp for 3s when HP below 40% (Cooldown 60s).
      [Athena Shield] Passive - bring back the Shield also when the Shield is active, it can reduce 25% Magical Damage (Combination beetwen old and new Athena Shield).
      [Immortality] Passsive - when ressurection, Hero can't be attacked by enemy but Hero can't attack the enemy too. Duration last for 2s only (Cooldown 90s).
     * Roam Item : add some basic attributes to item since it cost 1600 Gold for Passsive and less Movement Speed or lower the cost.
       [Awe Mask] Passive - every 6s next basic attack can mark target and get slowed for 2s. it also reduce Physical and Magical Attack target too.
4. Increase the BP and Ticket reward each end of season  (to make all players buy more Heroes).
5. Make Trial Card can be used in Draft Pick wthout trial Starlight Member (Well i have Trial Card but never use it since it useless in Draft Pick lol).
6. Player without retri spell/jungle item get less EXP and Gold if kill Monster/Creep (Opposite to Jungle System, but Recent Jungle still exist to this game).

Post time 2020-11-16 02:40 PM | Show all posts
2. Do you mean role queue? I think its not necessary, anyone can win with weird viable picks, 2 midlaner, mm and mage, or 5 mm, or 5mage, 5tank and still win.  Its not always a necessity to have such restricted roles in game.

Trial card being used in draft pick would just add more trolls.

They should increase the weekly bp limit.

Comments

No if they still do alot troll like that, this game will be wrost than other MOBA. They need too know how their game should be played. And not all players here are pro and luck with their hero.  Post time 2020-11-17 05:50 AM
Post time 2020-11-16 08:34 PM | Show all posts
Reseting all players to Warrior is not good everyone will rank up quickly ik but what about newcomers?
Role queue is what this game needs restriction will be good thing in this game.
They need to revamp many less picked/useless heros like rafaela,clint.

Comments

Newcomer will be stuck at Warrior-Master if they can't develop their skill. How dumb let newcomer can reach Epic in several week. Learn from other MOBA  Post time 2020-11-17 05:59 AM
Post time 2020-11-17 06:13 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-11-18 09:35 AM
The_Invoker replied at 2020-11-16 02:40 PM
2. Do you mean role queue? I think its not necessary, anyone can win with weird viable picks, 2 midl ...

This game has always been played weirdly in comparison to other moba. Immortality is not an item that is supposedly to defensive like that. It is meant for assassin or carry roles to pick up where they started.

DAWADUDE replied at 2020-11-16 08:34 PM
Reseting all players to Warrior is not good everyone will rank up quickly ik but what about newcomer ...

so what a person playing the game initially have to play against a game of pros. I agree with you that epics in last division should not be in epic but that does not mean you put pros with noobs. Two, immortality is not really defensive item that should you be implemented because it could be used to help with teamfight. 3. Everyone plays this moba different from other moba so you could not force it to play the right way as the meta changes and has always been different from mobas. Other than that I do like some of your points.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-17 01:44 PM | Show all posts
Edited by shimura27 at 2020-11-17 01:46 PM
aznager replied at 2020-11-17 06:20 AM
so what a person playing the game initially have to play against a game of pros. I agree with you  ...

Current immortality can't help/support anything. Need revamp for sure about immortal passive to make life longer after die once. What is system to prevent newcomer/noob to reach epic or higher? Do you have any suggestion?
Post time 2020-11-17 08:38 PM | Show all posts
Edited by IZxCOLD at 2020-11-17 08:39 PM

but why resetting ranks to warrior?  Globals vs newcomers is not what i'd call balanced. newcomers don't reach epic until they get on the level of epic, with that being said epic isn't even meant to be a high rank to begin with
Post time 2020-11-18 03:49 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-11-18 09:34 AM
shimura27 replied at 2020-11-17 01:44 PM
Current immortality can't help/support anything. Need revamp for sure about immortal passive to mak ...

So you allow noobs to be with pros how does that improve someone's skills. If it is master then maybe I might agree with you.

immortality ability of not attacking for 2 seconds just makes it sorely a defensive item. You could use it as offensive to sweep people. Truthfully, you should just increase the shield that immortality give and make it last longer.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-19 08:13 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2020-11-18 03:49 AM
So you allow noobs to be with pros how does that improve someone's skills. If it is master then may ...

Well immortality is defensive item not physical or magical item. Immortality need more time to live longer after being ressurected.
Post time 2020-11-19 08:35 AM | Show all posts
shimura27 replied at 2020-11-19 08:13 AM
Well immortality is defensive item not physical or magical item. Immortality need more time to liv ...

Yeah, but the way it is used could be meant for attack if you know what I mean. The inability to attack for 2 seconds means that you could not use it to kill people.
Post time 2020-11-19 12:47 PM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2020-11-17 06:13 AM
This game has always been played weirdly in comparison to other moba. Immortality is not an item th ...

Who are you answering and what are you answering. Your answer and my comment is different. But people thinking that all rank needs to be reset to warrior is f0cking dumb as hell.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-2 11:23 AM GMT+8