Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
Return to list New
Author: Ar3neKn1ght
Collapse the left

[Query] It is good to copycat other game? (honest answer pls)

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-18 12:00 PM | Show all posts
copying good things is definetely better than creating a new bad thing.
Copying is not wrong, unless its exactly the same. By copying and adapting, things improve.
Post time 2020-11-20 08:36 PM | Show all posts
To be honest I kind of got lost in all these comments..that kind of drifted away from the initial question. But damn.. I'm surprised how well informed you all are about all these games. *taking my hat down for you gentlemen*
Now, as for the original question..similarities doesn't mean "copy". It's normal for some similarities to exist..I don't think it's such a bad thing..
Post time 2020-11-21 08:09 PM | Show all posts
Yes and no.

Is it bad to copy a game concept? Like a puzzle game, an RPG game, or in this case, a MOBA game. It's not.  See, some people don't have the capacity to play 'original' MOBAs on PC due to their processors not being able to handle the graphics or heck, maybe they don't even have a computer to begin with. When VG first made the MOBA for smartphones, it was an innovative move that changed gaming on its own. Mobile Legends is no different. People have a preference for what they want to play.

However, if you take not only the concept but rip a game off bit for bit, that's where the problem comes. At least be creative and come up with unique additions that make your game your game. This is still why I think Fanny should be the face of MLBB lol, probably the closest we have to a completely unique champion.

Tldr; You can copy an idea, but make it your own.

Comments

And Heroes like Lunox, Kimmy, Johnson, are also unique.  Post time 2020-11-21 10:01 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-26 08:20 AM GMT+8