Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 213|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Map] Do you want bigger map (pls add with explaination)

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-15 09:13 PM | Show all posts |Read mode
Do you want bigger map? For me yes because bigger map make game much focus in lane. Ml now too many heroes can roam map really making laning is really bad (easy to gank) and to reduce hypercarry (funneling) meta in my server. (I do hate funnel meta because that meta damn too boring). Then, they need to add more jungle monster (increase quantities of monster), so jungle become much more legit in ml.
Single Polls, Total 16 Users voted
Your User group have no permission to vote
Post time 2020-11-15 09:43 PM | Show all posts
Well it would be funny to have bigger map for sure, but as well if it get bigger i would like some changes in it, as maybe more bushes, or maybe some new obstacles.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-11-16 03:02 AM | Show all posts
Edited by The_Invoker at 2020-11-16 03:04 AM

Yes, they should make it bigger and increase the pace of minions, add more jungle creeps, make the map 1.50x bigger, reduce gold taken from killing creeps to suffice for the bigger jungle(as there would be more jungle creeps to farm in).

Comments

Cause the map is really damn small.  Post time 2020-11-16 03:05 AM

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-11-16 08:34 AM | Show all posts
Rip potato phone if this happen.

Comments

Eh? I think project next already killed the potato phones.  Post time 2020-11-16 10:42 PM

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-11-16 12:31 PM | Show all posts
Edited by shimura27 at 2020-11-16 12:32 PM

i don't mind about bigger map but it just make slowest hero become worst/useless to laning and hard to ganking. the problem is how this moba can eductae all players learn more about basic of MOBA or getting more restriction about role pick, jungle/laning system to not steal creep/minion each over if there are alot player like hell. so this make will increase fairness and team fight ofcourse remove Hypercarry from the game. I hate to see useless Hypercarry on my team and get lowest level in battlefield because those Hypercarry.

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-11-17 09:41 PM | Show all posts
Bigger map means adjusting the range of the hero skills as well as the capabilities of heroes especially fanny and ling due to their playstyle. I think that's the reason why ML is having difficulty if it will implement

Use magic Report

Post time 2020-11-21 09:36 AM | Show all posts
No. The game will be longer, many slow heroes will be useless and i doubt it will solve hypercarry problem

Use magic Report

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-2 11:39 AM GMT+8