Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 314|Reply: 14
Collapse the left

[Community] Please cancel all plans for k-group.

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-13 03:54 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Seriously? Why? This is a bit too late for the trend, I don't think everyone would agree with the upcoming kgroup. There's already another game with the same kind of marketing for new players and with their k/da.
Imitating their ideas to advertise the game to new players would not be something prudent to do.

Please take this seriously, cancel them. And instead, try thinking of other ideas, and since Christmas is upcoming, create big events for Christmas, for the new year, but not something kpop-ish, anything other than kpop would be okay.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-15 08:53 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-11-15 07:07 PM
IMO, it refers to a lot of feedback from players which advised to the developer that they needs to p ...

I don't think it had to do with players feedback, it was the devs who chose to take this pile of crap as a concept for a new group skin.

There were probably better suggestion for new skin concepts and collaboration, but they choose this garbage instead of the other ones.
Post time 2020-11-13 10:00 PM | Show all posts
I think its okay, kpop fans from ML will love it. Other games did it, but its normal to adopt a trend in game irrespective of wht othr games did.

Comments

I think it was only LOL that followed this trend from the 5v5 games. The rest didn't, DotA/Game C audience not meant for this kind of crap, I prefer Diretide over this pile of crap.  Post time 2020-11-15 05:50 AM
Post time 2020-11-14 02:37 AM | Show all posts
Who doesn't love kpop, people hate them because they're popular xD
but anyways, the only thing that attracts me into playing LoL is that Akali K/DA skin xD
Post time 2020-11-14 09:11 PM | Show all posts

You mean this one?
Post time 2020-11-14 09:26 PM | Show all posts
I think it is okay to have K'pop skins and events but the question is, why did they pick the same concept and chromatic?
 Author| Post time 2020-11-15 05:41 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-11-15 06:50 PM
Geniusx replied at 2020-11-14 09:26 PM
I think it is okay to have K'pop skins and events but the question is, why did they pick the same co ...

Yeah, at least Valve ain't falling into that mass produced crap, Diretide was great.

But I don't want moonton to be fallen or lured into that pile of cashflow or that scheme of attracting new players by following or imitating another's idea.

C4lam1tyG0D replied at 2020-11-14 02:37 AM
Who doesn't love kpop, people hate them because they're popular xD
but anyways, the only thing that  ...

I don't hate it cuz its popular.

But the reason why I dislike it, is because its "cringe", k/da is not my kind of thing.(maybe 12year old kid me would have liked it.)

Noooo, whyyyyyy??? Its like they want to grow a player base that addicts to kpop and grew up with it. Kids that have been living with kpop and Justin bieber.

At least I'm happy to not have grown up with this kind of generation and a bit earlier.

But this is trash, the whole concept is.
Post time 2020-11-15 11:11 AM | Show all posts
Selena's skin here looks like a hooker than a popstar.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-15 05:27 PM | Show all posts
Geniusx replied at 2020-11-15 11:11 AM
Selena's skin here looks like a hooker than a popstar.

And that's a reason why its cringe.
Post time 2020-11-15 07:07 PM | Show all posts
IMO, it refers to a lot of feedback from players which advised to the developer that they needs to plan for more exciting/hot events which is currently hype to collaborate with mlbb

But don't worry, they also have plans for up coming Christmas and there will be many events waiting, so stay tuned

Thanks for your concern
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-2 12:08 PM GMT+8