Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 321|Reply: 11
Collapse the left

[Share] 7 rank winstreak, how I did it

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-13 03:31 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x

I have won the last 7 rank games. I didn’t playalone, first 5 games with one friend, last 2 games we were 3. How did we do it?
-Im main tank, buy mask at the start; I don’t waittil I am level 2, that makes my carrier reach level 4 fast.
-My friend is main assassin but he can alsochou, so we can both adapt. He didn’t even picked the same assassin every game,he was chou, lancelot, helcurt, chou, gusion, fanny. I can adapt to, I can beofflaner, zhask or chang.
-In the fifth game we had a ruby with 300games, 70% wr, so we invited her to play the next two games. She was playingsafe at the beginning, she just defended her top while I helped my carrier tojungle.
-Good luck, in one of the games we played withthe top 10 Hanzo in Japan. We also had teammates with great numbers. There wasa Cecilion with 4000 mage games, and the fighters had 2000 games as fighters.We were extra lucky. I would have kept playing but after 7 games I had to go towork.
-This was mythic, so we were all mythic. InLegend (I was legend last week) it was more complicated, we had people whonever reached mythic, and many players with less than 1000 games in total (Ihave 10 000 in my main account, 7000 in my 2nd account).
-One of the most important things was me beingtank, a main tank player. I checked the enemy tanks and none of them were maintank, they were main marksman mage and fighter.  
-Draft pick. Even we didn’t know each other, wedidnt just pick whatever we wanted, we all showed what we wanted to pick andask the others. That is why my friend who is main assassin didn’t play assassinin all the games.
-We helped each other. We all prioritizedtowers, then teamfights, but we gave time to the carriers to get their buffs.We were 3 or 4 getting the turtle, and we also invaded together, so we didn’t dieand we were able to steal enemy buffs and even get some kills.
-There is a rhytm in the game, time to jungle,to push, to defend, to fight, to gank… Usually the problem is that all yourteammates have different times. The tank wants to start a teamfight but themarksman wants his buff first. Or they want the tank to engage but he has nomana or prefers to go back to base for full life… In these games we all had thesame “tempo”. It was a beautiful choreography.
-Playing solo is hard, that’s why my wr is 50%with most of my heroes. I would like to play classic when playing solo but ifthere are no stars involved, I don’t feel very excited. Its easier to play as atrio because you can push or fight together. As a duo its not so easy, my otherfriend and I usually win one lose one. As a trio it has been easier lately.
-Communication. When something wasn’t working,we typed and changed. Chou was fighting a mm and a tank top. He died once and startedto lose the turret so he didn’t ask for help but ask to change lanes. Heimmediately got a kill at the bottom lane, the crab, the turret and helped inthe teamfight mid. It wasn’t all easy wins, we had 2 epic comebacks.
-No body complained or said “gg” when we died.Instead, they pinged us with “sorry” and we answered with “ok”. Actually it wasthe opposite, me trash talking the enemies hahahaha. I made fun of them andinvited them to surrender. Im pretty sure I made them angry, but they didn’t textback.

Post time 2020-11-13 03:35 PM | Show all posts
i made 8 streak solo :) with vale
Post time 2020-11-13 07:04 PM | Show all posts
That's great. Have fun.

I am struggling in solo q with my Layla. Need 11 more wins to reach mythic.

It's really hard to carry team with Layla because they think I am trolling
Post time 2020-11-15 07:17 PM | Show all posts
so far as I've solo in ranked match, I can only reach 15 win streaks and can't go beyond that.
anyways, thank you for sharing your experience
Post time 2020-11-15 07:30 PM | Show all posts
if you want solo rank.. dont pick hero which depends on tank , all this season i dinnt play MM in rank only 1-2 times brody and for troll some other mm , if i want win i never play mm in mythic we say mythics dont need mm
Post time 2020-11-21 06:54 AM | Show all posts
Congrats. Good luck with your further games.
Post time 2020-11-24 04:23 AM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-11-13 07:04 PM
That's great. Have fun.

I am struggling in solo q with my Layla. Need 11 more wins to reach mythic. ...

Then stop playing layla if it is so hard to carry with her. Learn to play heroes that are not considered troll.
Post time 2020-11-24 04:25 AM | Show all posts
I understand playing trio and duos is so easy. Honestly I went from epic 5 to legend 2 in a day by duos and trios.
Post time 2020-11-24 06:50 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2020-11-24 04:23 AM
Then stop playing layla if it is so hard to carry with her. Learn to play heroes that are not cons ...

I refuse. I play the hero I want to play not what others want me to play
Post time 2020-11-24 11:58 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-11-24 06:50 AM
I refuse. I play the hero I want to play not what others want me to play

Then guess what, stay where you belong. You do not win anything by not adjusting. Learning how to pick is what makes good players and bad players.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-16 02:46 AM GMT+8