Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 228|Reply: 6
Collapse the left

[Mood] The recent Benedetta choreography video

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-12 10:52 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
A lot went wrong with it, YanYan is a great choreographer(from what I heard) but the whole thing seems rushed, no background lightings, budgeted effects, it seems like the whole thing was done under the deadline of an hour, even the dance seemed like it could have been done better, or they could have hired a different choreographer who's willing(preferably a female, not saying YanYan is bad tho).

Just why...?
Post time 2020-11-13 09:31 PM | Show all posts
The dancer danced great but the choreography is too jumpy for the music.
Post time 2020-11-14 05:04 AM | Show all posts
The video wasn't that bad...I for one didn't like the outfit...They could have done a better job with the costume..
 Author| Post time 2020-11-15 05:56 AM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2020-11-14 05:04 AM
The video wasn't that bad...I for one didn't like the outfit...They could have done a better job wit ...

Also, the dance was meant for another hero.

I don't think it fits with Benedetta style.
Post time 2020-11-20 08:16 PM | Show all posts
I don't know if it was meant for other hero..I mean, the guy has a blade like Benedetta's and his outfit (tho i don't really like it) suits her outfit..same color and style..
 Author| Post time 2020-11-23 12:43 AM | Show all posts
shinee. replied at 2020-11-20 08:16 PM
I don't know if it was meant for other hero..I mean, the guy has a blade like Benedetta's and his ou ...

It might have a similar kind of outfit, but the choreography, for Benedetta? It doesn't suit her kind of style, that kind of dance moves, seems like it was meant for different kind of hero, the vibes just don't add up.

I'm getting different vibes from Benedetta and the dance didn't suit that kind of vibe, maybe it would suit for wanwan.
Post time 2020-11-28 04:29 PM | Show all posts
NOOOO, don't ruin my Wanwan with a dance like that :)))
Overall i think we can all agree that dance is not suited for Benedetta...the person performing it, the outfit, the moves..I don't know, I would have done it in a different way, maybe with some side effects related to her story..
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-16 02:41 AM GMT+8