Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 214|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Test Server] Remake Therizla

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-12 05:03 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Sorry for another suggestion. I'm sorry for this hero... Need to remake the hero of Therizla. His passive is more suitable for a tank. Better to fill 3-5 stacks to strengthen the attack. His skills are slow. While the hero swings the hammer, he gets stunned and loses damage... He needs immunity for the second skill. In addition, it is easy to avoid his ultimate, because he works at close range and does not block skills. So many heroes burst out of him... Its damage is high, but very difficult to implement. Need edits in his skills and passive.
Post time 2020-11-12 06:26 PM | Show all posts
@HuKT0

Agreed, I felt that Terizla is slowly becoming not viable anymore in this META.

Perhaps you can try to suggest some adjustments to his stats as well, in order to try and make him relevant again
Post time 2020-11-13 12:43 AM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2020-11-12 06:26 PM
@HuKT0

Agreed, I felt that Terizla is slowly becoming not viable anymore in this META.

terizla skills 2 just need faster cast time. I agree with. Ultimate should be like silvanna's ult range so that he could make use of keep of skill 2.
Post time 2020-11-13 02:57 PM | Show all posts
well he is too strong. Maybe he is supposed to be something like a support tank fighter?? the quickest for killing minions, and one of the best for teamfights, but yeah, alone he cant do anything. Maybe giving him more range in his ultimate with a stun or something.
Post time 2020-11-15 06:16 AM | Show all posts
Having a stun or a much better Crowd Control would be much better if he is supposed to be played as a support fighter/tank.
Your suggestion has been sent so hopefully we hear something soon.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-16 02:19 AM GMT+8