Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 235|Reply: 4
Collapse the left

[Ranking Tips] tips for you who wanna leave epic tier as soon as possible

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-9 09:11 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Firstly i'd liek to intrduce myself
i'm a youtuber
my youtube channel is Ivan Gemo
so, maybe a lot of you still stuck at epic tier and you wonder why, it's really hard to reach legend and of course mythic.
then, because i was be able to reach mythic in a months and half (solo rank). i will share some tips to you and i hope this will help you.
1. choosing a hero that can carry you team.
what i mean about hero that can carry your team is a strong af hero which can pushing the tower while you kill the enemy who disturb you. i personally recommend you to play aldous or yuzhong, because a lot of epic player dont know to counter aldous. i mean in epic aldous still get big chance to be MVP however aldous just play alone. i lowly recommend you guys to use marskman or assasin because this hero usually becoma a core and if u know core need a good team which can help you all the way to the finish line. and because not all epic player know how to help their firend however it's tank, that's why i dont recommend u to use a core hero in epic.
2. choosing a right time to play rank.
i dont really know which is the greates time to play solo rank. but in my experience i recomennd u play at noon and evening. or morning when there is some chid playing this game hahahaha. i hope the child become your enemy not your team :"D
3. choosing a map
new map usually full of have fun guy. u know what i mean? some serious guy usually doesn't really care about map and soemthing like that, so some pro player rarely care about map map or accesoris in the game unless the made a content hahahaha. so i basiccaly recommend you to choose a basic map/how t
Post time 2020-11-9 11:36 PM | Show all posts
aldous is truthfully not that good. Pick the heroes that are meta generally because they are strong for a reason.
Post time 2020-11-10 01:38 PM | Show all posts
Although choosing a meta hero is one of the safest way to carry yourself. But that doesn't apply all the time. Teamwork is always the key, you can either carry yourself with a core hero but that will also depend to your teammates + how good your enemy is, it's hard to carry yourself.

Another way is to party with someone you know is a good player that you go along with, teamwork-wise and strategy-wise.
Post time 2020-11-12 06:50 PM | Show all posts
Agreed with @aznager and @Charles on both of their points.

I would also like to add that for beginners, actually understanding the fundamentals of roles in the game, as well as synergies between various heroes, and also studying the strengths and weaknesses of the heroes (so that you can counter/prevent enemies from countering you), are also vital. Another way is to simply focus on 1-2 roles/heroes at max, and play them only until you get better at them. Practice does make perfect

Some players are fortunate to have friends who would mentor and guide them in a team settings to Mythic, but not all players have that privilege. Coming from a solo queue background, I had to learn all of these things back then, which doesn't help when there were little to no tutorials about all of these stuff. But if you put the time and effort to learn the bare basics of this game whilst following these suggestions that everyone here has mentioned, you will last not just out of Epic, but way past Mythic.
Post time 2020-11-13 02:00 AM | Show all posts
I've been past the epic tier for a long time and I'm starting to get bored with this game
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-2 12:11 PM GMT+8