Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 316|Reply: 16
Collapse the left

[Gameplay] I am Avoiding Deaths because we have AFK then I'm Detected as Mild Playing?

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-8 03:42 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by mhoz000 at 2020-11-8 03:48 AM

Are you focking kidding me? I have never appreciate this game even I played so long and you will not deserve players moonton and also my credit score deducted from 91 to 88 so I cannot play Rank! Many players will quit MLBB BECAUSE OF THIS! Right now I deleted MLBB AND INSTALLING WR! Screenshot_20201108_033002.jpg Screenshot_20201108_032854.jpg

Post time 2020-11-8 07:11 AM | Show all posts
ooof wr  is gonna be worse
Post time 2020-11-8 05:14 PM | Show all posts
Hello @mhoz000

The real in-game detection system has been improved a lot in terms of maintaining a healty game environment without any violation.
as you did that inactive performance is also detected as inappropriate behavior that can harm your allies in team fights. although on the other hand, one of your allies goes AFK too which has resulted in the allied team being disadvantaged a lot
so participation in teamfight is better, it's just that you need to be careful not to feed

You can check in detail about what is "inactive performance" or other matters regarding violations, here "What behaviors in the game constitute violations?"
 Author| Post time 2020-11-8 06:50 PM | Show all posts
Edited by mhoz000 at 2020-11-8 06:52 PM
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-11-8 05:14 PM
Hello @mhoz000

The real in-game detection system has been improved a lot in terms of maintaining a ...

I am avoiding getting feed and planning to push so it is not my fault it is the Moonton's fault. Look at the standing, I can't do anything to help in clash but to push, unfortunately someone's blocking my way. After the game focking system says I am not playing seriously.. Really?
Post time 2020-11-8 08:31 PM | Show all posts
need to show stats of your gameplay. no point showing your build since we do not know whether you did any turret damage.
Post time 2020-11-8 09:25 PM | Show all posts
I too wanna leave MLBB and this game devs are making their own game worst they are only giving diamonds to the content creators and pawns of the devs but us who are contributing and making the forum active are getting nothing. We Forum also should get something. I also want a way to talk to the devs directly this game doom has come and will be the end soon.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-9 08:36 AM | Show all posts
TheBlackDragon replied at 2020-11-8 08:31 PM
need to show stats of your gameplay. no point showing your build since we do not know whether you di ...

Do you even read my comments? Someone is guarding the tower so HOW I CAN DESTROY IT AND THAT SOMEONE IS ALREADY 3 TIMES STRONGER THAN ME?
 Author| Post time 2020-11-9 08:40 AM | Show all posts
DAWADUDE replied at 2020-11-8 09:25 PM
I too wanna leave MLBB and this game devs are making their own game worst they are only giving diamo ...

Agree the most toxic players are Filipinos or in Philippine server they don't even know how to listen to team in order to win or team work. AFK, trashtalkers, etc will never end while WR has least toxic players since most of them foreign players.
Post time 2020-11-9 12:53 PM | Show all posts
mhoz000 replied at 2020-11-9 08:36 AM
Do you even read my comments? Someone is guarding the tower so HOW I CAN DESTROY IT AND THAT SOMEO ...

It is because your team are feeders and all solo-q players get feeders. I am too a soloq player but I a have played with so much feeders in game to the point I dont care if they feed neither I report them after game because moonton only cares about money and the report system is Broken. I hope moonton will do atleast something to that.
Post time 2020-11-9 12:55 PM | Show all posts
mhoz000 replied at 2020-11-9 08:40 AM
Agree the most toxic players are Filipinos or in Philippine server they don't even know how to lis ...

Philipino and indo players are a headache.
First thing is that they dont understand english properly and keep speaking in language I dont know.
I know that they are trying to say something for me to do but i cant help because i dont understand thing they are speaking.
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-2 12:10 PM GMT+8