Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 281|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Downloading resource (in game) only works in Mobile Data

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-6 12:08 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by CoLeyCoLey at 2020-11-6 12:12 AM

I actually send about this problem thrice to CS in game, one in each patch, the current patch (1.5.24 2020/11/04) to the last three.
I post this in this thread, hopefully if devs really read and fix this problem.

The app is not downloading for resource in WiFi connection, but only works if i switch to Mobile Data. I tried to change the update settings. I can't lie, the update settings itself is not restricting to download game resources in WiFi. Even if i choose the update settings to prefer in WiFi connection, the app is still downloading if i use Mobile Data, and just stuck in WiFi.
You can see my screenshot below here.

In WiFi connection

In WiFi connection

In Mobile Data

In Mobile Data

You can check that with my network monitor app that i use (the white number in red circle).

Please, considering to fix this problem before updating any new content.It would be worse if i try to uninstall this game and can't download game resources. Of course you can give me a nice mobile plan

Post time 2020-11-6 06:18 PM | Show all posts
@CoLeyCoLey

Hi I encountered the same issue as you a while back. Sadly there isn't really much fixes to this as not many people faces this so it's kinda not known yet.

How I did to circumvent this is by turning wifi on and off, but using data to "download" first. The moment that the downloading icon is running, I immediately turned on wifi and this allowed me to download up to 20% each time before it gets stagnant again. So I repeated the process and I'm able to download the full content.

I know it's not a real fix but I hope that this can help solve the issue for you, for now
 Author| Post time 2020-11-6 11:02 PM | Show all posts
CloudDevelic replied at 2020-11-6 06:18 PM
@CoLeyCoLey

Hi I encountered the same issue as you a while back. Sadly there isn't really much fixe ...

Sadly, it doesn't work for me. The downloading still will be stopped if i switched to WiFi from Mobile Data.
I really don't get this situation. Someone told me it is ISP issue, but my ML friend also encountered the same issue with other ISP. But, you're right, not all my friends face this.
Post time 2020-11-7 07:19 AM | Show all posts
Please follow our bug report guide if you would like this bug to be submitted.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-2 12:13 PM GMT+8