Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 518|Reply: 17
Collapse the left

[Mood] This game , is, ****.

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-5 08:53 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by irezer at 2020-11-6 03:21 AM

I've been hearing this since years ago, but never happens.

Switching to the other game due to it being the originality? My ***, there were bunch of other games based on the same genre before that "moba", even existed.

You can find a bunch of similar heroes tho not 100% copy, both being similarity, but each having their own originality.

This game would still take years to die, even with the top "moba" arriving to mobiles, it won't die instantly, due to the huge amount of players who have accustomized themselves to this game.
Post time 2020-11-6 03:57 AM | Show all posts
Edited by irezer at 2020-11-6 05:48 PM

Well, although certain people/s want the game to die or gone since long time ago, the game still available until now. But still can't deny that other games also giving some competition as well. That one actually normal and healthy as to make devs to hear the community's voice more often.

*Also i edited your title thread.  
Post time 2020-11-5 09:55 PM | Show all posts
good morning how you slept lol
Post time 2020-11-6 10:42 AM | Show all posts
There will always be competition and good and bad times. Likewise, copying some stuff isn't inevitable because even those so-called originals also copied it elsewhere.
Post time 2020-11-7 07:59 AM | Show all posts
Don’t do drugs bro.
Post time 2020-11-7 04:58 PM | Show all posts
Oh c'mon.. no game will die..with time passing you'll see that people will choose their favorite. There are a few good mobas out there including ML. it's been 3years+ and it didn't die. If it didn't die in the past, when there were so many issues, if it didn't die a few years ago when reporting people wasn't an option..then ML won't die now in my opinion.
Nevertheless, people are free to go wherever they want.

Comments

If ya couldn't tell, I was being sarcastic with my title.  Post time 2020-11-9 07:53 PM
Post time 2020-11-7 08:53 PM | Show all posts
ml was only good moba till now , the new moba is better so we didnt see yet what will happen
Post time 2020-11-9 11:07 AM | Show all posts
this game won't die, it has an extremely large player base. It's not popular in my region tho (NA), arcades like mirror mode or mayhem is impossible to play because there are no players playing them (tried to wait 1 hr. one time lol). But yes, there are a lot of MOBA games but each have their different appeals.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-9 07:49 PM | Show all posts
pastichka1 replied at 2020-11-7 08:53 PM
ml was only good moba till now , the new moba is better so we didnt see yet what will happen

Have you been living under a rock? Maybe the only moba you've played was ML. There are many other great mobas, the one that was upcoming just happens to be popular among the rest, apart from its popularity, its merely another typical Moba.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-9 07:50 PM | Show all posts

Bro..

12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-2 11:19 AM GMT+8