Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 805|Reply: 9
Collapse the left

[Mood] Hmmm... Dont think ML is always bad /(-_- )\

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-4 10:53 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by IZxCOLD at 2020-11-4 08:36 PM

Now, I play other game more often than ml. I not expected other are even more toxic than ml. Depend on their community. Ml meta still not balance, i hope they do something better. (Still with braindead sustain meta)

Btw forum ml community still same like, no improvement, they still coplaining all time. So, that not weird at all. I dont think they will quit ml and start to become to other games' player. They will regret soon because it require more macros and this game more slower pace than ml. People not experience in the other game will bad in it unless they are really hardworking to play. Btw, the other game's  rank 100× much harder than ML. Dont being selfish too, if not, ez auto lose hahahaha.

Note: I just a gamer, not always ml player all time
(My english is bad. Let me try to fix my grammar) POG

Post time 2020-11-4 12:00 PM | Show all posts
EHm I suggest English lessons dude hahahaha, I think I understood 50% or less of what you wrote hahaha
Post time 2020-11-4 08:38 PM | Show all posts
Thanks for your support!
Also, despite not writing the actual name of the game i edited it out since people can easily figure out what you are talking about.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-4 12:10 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ar3neKn1ght at 2020-11-4 12:16 PM
HoaHoa replied at 2020-11-4 12:00 PM
EHm I suggest English lessons dude hahahaha, I think I understood 50% or less of what you wrote haha ...

My english bad. Sorry. KEKW
I already edit my grammar.
Post time 2020-11-4 04:15 PM | Show all posts
Ar3neKn1ght replied at 2020-11-4 12:10 PM
My english bad. Sorry. KEKW
I already edit my grammar.

pogpog pog pog
Post time 2020-11-5 02:56 PM | Show all posts
All games have issues at the beginning when they're released. I've been on ML since it first came up and look at it now how far it has gotten and how strong it has become. One thing i really love about ML,among other, is how much it has improved account security.
Also, what does this mean? haha
POG
Post time 2020-11-5 03:45 PM | Show all posts
Riiight, ML Is not a bad game, i love how cool voice actor of granger, argus and if we got more gold and exp in battle, you will be like some monster wandering searching for the prey, LMAO
Post time 2020-11-5 08:41 PM | Show all posts
ml game is not bad ,the owners are the bad lol

Comments

true  Post time 2020-11-15 08:48 PM
Post time 2020-11-8 12:11 AM | Show all posts
We do work behind the scenes and a few direct contacts with Moonton Team as well. I do think they have  started to make more improvements than before. What I do like is the skins made in Mobile Legends. Some issues needs to be resolved and its not really resolved. I think the issue would be hard to fix if you play games like classic, arcade, and brawl because a lot of players play rank and it could be imbalanced in these games. I think we made an improvement on ranked games, even though I haven't played a lot.
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2022-5-25 06:06 PM GMT+8