Register now.
Return to list New
Author: fgdfgdfsad
Collapse the left

[Complaint] jungle update is shit and assassins are broken

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-11 07:50 PM | Show all posts
Anand replied at 2020-11-11 08:32 AM
I bet the 500 points players are from solo queue or one trio in there.

This game needs teamwork. ...

5q is always vs another 5Q, you can't go against a 5q if your not stacked as 5 and thats the point why i am stating this. Lower rank players often think they can compare to higher ranked players while in reality they cant  and just blame the balancing
Post time 2020-11-11 08:54 PM | Show all posts
IZxCOLD replied at 2020-11-11 07:50 PM
5q is always vs another 5Q, you can't go against a 5q if your not stacked as 5 and thats the point ...

You are wrong. That's not true. Most of the times 5q gets matched against trio + solo or duo players

This matchmaking is unfair most of the times
Post time 2020-11-12 12:51 AM | Show all posts
Edited by IZxCOLD at 2020-11-12 12:54 AM
Anand replied at 2020-11-11 08:54 PM
You are wrong. That's not true. Most of the times 5q gets matched against trio + solo or duo playe ...

How am i wrong? I mainly played 5Q’s for legit entire seasons with 0 solo/duo/trioQ and i NEVER got matched against a non 5Q team before. Thats about 1-2k maybe even 3k worth of my matches. Either that or someone is abusing the matchmaking by doing the 3+2 exploit which is obviously against the rules

The matchmaking is not great, it puts 1.1k or 2k players paired with 50 points players or 100 points players and even legend players. but it would never match a 5Q against a trio, its litterally designed to not do that that. Except for in classic

Post time 2020-11-24 01:00 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-1-30 01:38 AM
IZxCOLD replied at 2020-11-9 06:50 PM
its called not playing soloQ, besides most lower ranked players are the ones to complain about "bro ...

that is so true. Half of the people do not understand counter picks.

Anand replied at 2020-11-11 08:54 PM
You are wrong. That's not true. Most of the times 5q gets matched against trio + solo or duo playe ...

no, they do not. That why 5q is one of the hardest matchmaking to win against.

Anand replied at 2020-11-8 09:27 AM
MLBB intentionally increased game duration. They introduced this shield concept for four minutes.  ...

Anad, I agree with you that game time has increased. But assassins are op bc of their buffes that they are getting. Not bc of the meta, in the previous meta it is worse bc it meant that 1 assassin will be lv.15 faster or have more gold faster and game were over 3 minutes never giving mm a chance. Assassins are op bc of their buffes not bc of the meta. The hypercarry meta was bs bc it made games end in 2 minutes where there was almost no such thing as a comeback. I like this meta because it is more forgiving if you will not give up.

shimura27 replied at 2020-11-4 06:02 AM
3 minutes they can't kill minion because they will get 50% exp and gold. In the past Assasins are to ...

Truthfully, the jungle update is more of my favorite. I only wish they give the gold lane more buffes for the duration such as more gold so that they could shine for more than 3 minutes.
Post time 2020-11-24 01:40 AM | Show all posts
aznager replied at 2020-11-24 01:07 AM
Anad, I agree with you that game time has increased. But assassins are op bc of their buffes that  ...

Everyone knows that jungle change is favorable to assassins. Because they are the only ones who enjoy the exp benefits of the jungle item

Even without buff this change gives them an upper hand in leveling up while other roles struggle to level up

Higher level means higher damage from early game

The buff you are talking about makes them strong even in late game
Post time 2020-11-24 03:10 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Kathey at 2021-1-30 01:39 AM
Anand replied at 2020-11-24 01:40 AM
Everyone knows that jungle change is favorable to assassins. Because they are the only ones who en ...

Assassins are strong early game. The previous meta assassins are more broken. The buffes on assassins are what made they more broken. The gold lane gives mm a chance believe it or not to farm bc most mm powerspike with items not really level. That is why I do not oppose the idea. I only wish the gold lane just gave more buffes so that mm could shine more and the games progress late game.  

Anand replied at 2020-11-24 01:40 AM
Everyone knows that jungle change is favorable to assassins. Because they are the only ones who en ...

The jungle update doesn't really make assassins level up faster. There is really why it was called hypermeta carry meta back then bc assassins will be lv. 4 faster than right now. Why, simply, the first wave gives lv and they get more gold to funnel in hyper carry model.
Post time 2020-11-25 02:28 AM | Show all posts
I think it's balanced by the jungle item that nerf minions gold coins. Assasins could also be trash/useless when you 're harrasing them in early game, esp, their blue buff (for ling , fanny, lance, haya). even they have more exp/lvl, doesn't mean they have core items like demon hunter sword or Blade of despair. Try using hilda , jawhead to harras their blue buff .
Post time 2021-4-14 06:18 PM | Show all posts
The problem is not the killers, but the imbalance of forest items. The well-known "Beast Killer" item is just like that. This item makes a tank killer out of anyone, while not reducing their damage at all, as if they had chosen another forest item. It would seem that 90 armor and magic protection is not so much, however, each hero also has its own increase in resistance to this or that damage. As a result, the conditional Gossen with this item already has 120 magic and physical protection. Given that his final items imply a health supplement, we get a mobile tank with monstrous damage, unlimited mobility, and terrifying vampirism. Just by the way, collecting the beast slayer, the winter wand and the warrior's boot, Gossen increases his armor to 200+ units, while having 7900 + health. This is not every tank and COULD NOT BOAST OF it. You need to weaken the beast killer, otherwise Mobile legends will soon turn into Killer legends
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-4-18 11:28 AM GMT+8