Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 582|Reply: 7
Collapse the left

[Other Bug Report] Error Gatotkacha

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-11-1 03:47 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
An error related to the use of the hero Gatotkach. After updating the game, Gatotkacha spontaneously uses some skills, most often a dash. I thought the touchscreen was buggy until it happened to my wife's phone again... After respawning, the hero can jump or dash for no reason without pressing the sensor...
Post time 2020-11-1 08:16 PM | Show all posts
Do record a clip if possible and send us the link. Also, mention your ID, IGn, server ID, game version , device model so we can submit. Also you can report the bug to our CS in-game > bug report. Hope it gets fixed soon.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-4 11:45 AM | Show all posts
seimz replied at 2020-11-1 08:16 PM
Do record a clip if possible and send us the link. Also, mention your ID, IGn, server ID, game versi ...

My id 510900665 (6236), device Samsung galaxy m 01, game version 1.5.24.571.1. I can't record a video .
Post time 2020-11-4 02:03 PM | Show all posts
Hello @HuKT0

If you still have a replay history of that match about a bug of hero Gatotkaca, please save it first on your in-game Replay page, then try to record it using a screen recorder on your device cus we need a valid proof to be submitted also don't forget to provide Battle ID of that match
Post time 2020-11-5 04:03 AM | Show all posts
Also encountering this bug. As gatot main, the sudden dash always puts me in trouble and it's annoying. I already sent a bug report in-game and no feedback ever since. Hoping the devs to resolve the issue soon. It's game-changing really.
Post time 2020-11-5 11:44 AM | Show all posts
Edited by Onlyloser at 2020-11-5 01:54 PM

I'm having this same exact issue.
Edit: played a few games after the latest patch and I have not experienced it once
Post time 2020-11-6 02:08 PM | Show all posts
cent37 replied at 2020-11-5 04:03 AM
Also encountering this bug. As gatot main, the sudden dash always puts me in trouble and it's annoyi ...

Hello @cent37

It would be better if you can provide detailed information about the bug in Bug Report section here following this Bug Report Guide as well
so we'll able to help submit it immediately to get fixed as soon as possible!

Onlyloser replied at 2020-11-5 11:44 AM
I'm having this same exact issue.
Edit: played a few games after the latest patch and I have not exp ...

Hello @Onlyloser

does that mean the bug is fixed?
Post time 2020-11-12 02:57 PM | Show all posts
Yes, it seems the bug is fixed now. I've been playing Gatot for days now and the problem hasn't occurred again
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-12-7 12:04 AM GMT+8