Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 402|Reply: 8
Collapse the left

[Mood] Finally removing my vestiges on ML.

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-31 03:18 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Edited by shinee. at 2020-11-1 02:11 PM

Well from the looks of it, it seems that the tables have been turned for the worst in ML. Project NEXT created even more problems instead of resolving it and worst the game lost all of their self identity becoming a wannabe of that new game but worst and the chaos will ensue in many months that may follow.

They should have listened a long time ago back when "it" was still on its development, they should have the opportunity of fixing and improving this game but nope Moonton played safe, they didn't bother spending their skin cash in upgrading servers and they couldn't even make a decent and good cinematic, let alone their ads which was infamous for being cringy as heck which brings me only disappointment.

I supported ML for 3 years and i stopped caring anything related to ML months ago and now this will be the last time that i will ever comment on this forum because after permanently leaving ML for good a few months ago and started playing "it" a few weeks ago, i can safely assume that i am finally free at last, removing this that are related to ML and the end of ML's relevant popularity will come soon enough.

I ain't gonna miss this community because Moonton never cared the people and they only cared about is their hard cold cash.
This is etiennésolis signing off...

(September 28, 2017 - October 23, 2020)
Post time 2020-10-31 05:41 AM | Show all posts
I suppose everyone has their ups and downs in the game and its safe to say that No game is made perfect.
I hope you have enjoyed your time playing the game with friends and im sure there were fun times. I wish you all the best for the future
Post time 2020-10-31 06:38 AM | Show all posts
etiennésolis replied at 2020-10-31 03:23 AM
This is etiennésolis signing off...

(September 28, 2017 - October 23, 2020)

Bye bye ...
Post time 2020-11-1 02:12 PM | Show all posts
I also wish you all the best.. Remember to be zen, no matter what game you play .
May the Force be with you! *hehe*
Post time 2020-11-2 07:48 AM | Show all posts
We will miss you.
good luck.
Post time 2020-11-4 08:49 PM | Show all posts
Goodluck in whatever your gonna do next!
Post time 2020-11-5 06:35 PM | Show all posts
Leaving a game for the sake of playing another similar game, how adorable.

This other game, that you're gonna be playing, (I hope I'm assuming the correct one), has lots of problems with its playerbase, you say you don't like Moonton that they're doing this for the sake of money, but look at the other game.

It was stuck on a PC platform for nearly a decade, the developing company never went to the thought of going mobile even when their player base and their parent company offered the deal, and look at what's happening recently, it was only after ML and these other mobile mobas becoming a hit that brought riot into being lured into this mobile MOBA cashflow, they realized the huge amount of money they'd been missing in and joins mobile.
 Author| Post time 2020-11-7 10:49 PM | Show all posts
The_Invoker replied at 2020-11-5 06:35 PM
Leaving a game for the sake of playing another similar game, how adorable.

This other game, that yo ...

But hey, atleast they were able to make its existence possible and ready enough to compete with ML.

"Doing for the sake of money"? Don't jump to that conclusion yet, because they promise that the game will be just about skills and not bills and it depends on your heart's content if you want to buy it or not, heck i'm really enjoying the most of it without being tempted to buy anything from them such as skins, etc.

Yeah they were stuck with it and it wasn't their fault, they were actually right all this time. They wouldn't able to make a mobile version of it since they needed more time for the smartphones to evolve capable of handling the game just right and for the time being they let the parent company to challenge ML. They just waited for the right time to strike and it did work suprisingly...

Comments

They weren't making a mobile version of it in the first place cause they in the beginning, mentioned "the game's experience could not be replicated on mobiles".  Post time 2020-11-9 07:57 PM
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-23 10:37 AM GMT+8