Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 122|Reply: 2
Collapse the left

[Hero Balance] Idk(2)

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-31 02:46 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Stop Reducing
Ability Skill [Clint] Almost every time he gets a rework he gets a big nerf. Every patch, starting from his previous skill, they replace it because it's too OP, after that they change clint skills to be completely different from before and continue to nerf until like. now, how about lancelot? he has a burst skill that can kill opponents at once and he can also be immune when using skills, Brody and barrats (Looks like he just got nerfed) I have a suggestion that skill 1 [Clint] can be used while walking like a granger or skill 1 can only be single target, because the reduction in damage if hit by many targets is really a lot

Post time 2020-11-8 10:18 PM | Show all posts
Honestly I miss him like in the past, where he is the first old version of Claude.  so hopefully when Revamped Clint comes out on original server later will bring big changes for him and Clint mains, in order to make him shine again as the strongest marksman

Thanks for your suggestion
 Author| Post time 2020-11-8 10:34 PM | Show all posts
Ncup.Ajh replied at 2020-11-8 10:18 PM
Honestly I miss him like in the past, where he is the first old version of Claude.  so hopefully whe ...

I hope they change the splash art / artwork [CLINT] On the Advanced Server, there is no resemblance to the hero model in the spash art / Artwork, the clint design doesn't match the couple Layla why her hair is white, actually I'm jealous of Game A who gives a cool design like violet and valhein why mlbb design team make trashy designs at least they change her hair to blonde like before.

It's up to you to archive my suggestions or ignore them. I'm tired of this game every time I send a read-only suggestion and "our dear player will send your suggestions to the devloper team to consider it"

You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-1-17 05:30 AM GMT+8