Register now.
123Next
Return to list New
View: 638|Reply: 21
Collapse the left

[Share] Stay in ML or go wild??

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-30 03:41 PM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I play both games. Here is what happens.

The new game has only 40 heros, and I didnt really like any of the tanks they have. Theres only this franko like hero but Im not a franko player so... I have to learn to hook but it is not my thing. Im more of a Jhonson Khufra.
ML has 100 heros and some are really fun to play, like jhonson and fanny.
If u start the new game you will need to learn all the heros, skills, items... it takes time. I guess one or two months if you play everyday, lets say at least 5 games a day.
Games are long. You need to be patient. I kind of like the ML fast matches.
Both games are great. I recommend playing both. ML has brawl and other modes. The new game is just classic or rank.
Post time 2020-10-30 06:36 PM | Show all posts
Well..it's new so..ML has a lot of great things, not just great graphics. Everyone seems to be curious about that new..thing. A few hours ago i've been talking to someone who thought that moving to the new thing and leaving ML will help him escape from bad players..Funny but players good or bad are on any game so..
I'm curious about something though...Am I on the right forum? Cause I thought this was the Mobile Legends forum..I don't get why we keep talking about this new thing here..instead of simply talking about ways to improve ourselves on ml..
Post time 2020-10-30 10:15 PM | Show all posts
i didnt play Wild but i know ML and im pissed of  tricks in events with fake % change and expensive skins  and ML copy paste of the original moba and trash nerf ot paid skin and hidden nerfs of heroes ... Im going wild to the roof tnx its not cus the ML its cus the people who own and rules it
Post time 2020-10-30 05:07 PM | Show all posts
Umm excuse me.. wild as in + or....? Ive tried that wr too hahahaha daniel (zanboracks in this forum hahaha) and some of my friends told me abt this game..
Post time 2020-10-30 07:31 PM | Show all posts
@HoaHoa

Agreed with my colleague @shinee. In my honest opinion, both games have an element of "new" to them (MLBB just revamped gameplay drastically), so I find that MLBB has a lot of stuff to learn, even for the veteran players. Simply because the monsters spawn timing has changed, as well as the turret shields. Also, the addition of exp and gold lane, and jungle items nerf on exp for the first 3 mins.

All of these would definitely affect roaming patterns and strategies.
Post time 2020-10-30 07:43 PM | Show all posts
Both:)

:)
Post time 2020-10-31 01:35 AM | Show all posts
Since MLBB is banned in India, I have been searching for a hero like Johnson in any game but no luck so far

For me, Johnson like hero is a must to switch to that game
Post time 2020-10-31 03:14 AM | Show all posts
Edited by ciaociao at 2020-10-31 03:16 AM

ML was the first moba I played. I tried WR because of hype and I could say that game was much more decent in terms of balance. A game in WR would took longer because aside from the fact that there are no so op heroes and items, the towers also have decent hp.
Also in ML, heroes are expensive (in BP or in Diamonds) but in WR they give many heroes for free.

Still, both games are great and just play them both.
Post time 2020-10-31 10:02 PM | Show all posts
First everyone will try that new moba. If it is good, then they will switch
Post time 2020-11-1 12:16 AM | Show all posts
Edited by shinee. at 2020-11-1 02:15 PM

*Me who unable to enter wr cause of server under maintenance, even with the VPN*
You're able to enter the game!?
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-2 11:59 AM GMT+8