Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 484|Reply: 19
Collapse the left

[Request] Please Stop Being Selfish Player

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-30 08:00 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
Please Moonton makes restriciton about choosing hero and role, so people can't spam like pick 3 Fighter, 2 MM or more, 2 Mage or more, 2 Assasins or more. I hope this request will make this game better and player will try learn more and increase population of Underated role.
For Example :Tank : 1~2
Support : 1
Mage : 1
MM : 1
Fighter : 1~2
Assasin : 1

I just picked Jawhead first, then the second picked Argus, but the third picked Chou. Chou never kill MM, used Ult on Tank and feed, while Argus still good since he had Immortal Ulti to take longer battle (some times i get kill from him), While Mage/MM no backup since there isn't Tank And Me just a bait then kill enemy low HP. My mistake was letting enemy gank me since i knew Chou always Feed anytime.

Screenshot_20201030-062351.png
Post time 2020-10-30 03:30 PM | Show all posts
pastichka1 replied at 2020-10-30 02:26 PM
i play vale and johnson and i win alot , i repeat I win not the team , i had 8 win streak with vale  ...

Oh me too...i play vale and its easy to win. You got 8 win streak? Be careful, your lose streak will come soon hahahahahhaha....
Post time 2020-10-30 02:26 PM | Show all posts
i play vale and johnson and i win alot , i repeat I win not the team , i had 8 win streak with vale until i met very very nab team ... 2-3 mages , 2 mm  non stop meet , no1 likes tanks ... every1 want to kill kill kill not to die for the team ... you can see tank picker ... but he will hide behind the team...  i hope new moba is so hard that all this nab kids stay in ML
Post time 2020-10-30 12:49 PM | Show all posts
06.23? Playing in the early morning is not recommended I think. Because many good players are still sleeping at that time. Midnight is the best time to push rank.
Post time 2020-10-30 05:14 PM | Show all posts
Looks great suggestion, but also will make the game hard, there will be scenario when team mates can't use specific role and forced to use it, the best solution to avoid negative player is create a team in two or three.
Post time 2020-10-30 05:52 PM | Show all posts
Sometimes 2 mage is not that bad. Mages like aurora works like assasins.

I think heroes that have 2 or more roles should be picked even there is another hero with one of the heroes role.
Post time 2020-10-30 06:50 PM | Show all posts
True, sometimes 2 mages is not a bad comp. I've won matches with 2-3 mages/marksmen in my team xd It really depends most on how people play their part in a team. I believe it's not ok to make such restriction ..since meta is always changing...remember 2 tanks 1 mage.. 2 supports...2 mages..would just make the game harder...plus, there's squads and teams who often use weird but doable comps..like 5 marksmen for instance..
Post time 2020-10-30 07:33 PM | Show all posts
@shimura27

I personally disagree as a player, because these restrictions can kill creativity and the birth of new meta/strategy/comp.

I have met ly4ly4ly4 whose team used 3 assassins btw. And they still rekt us simply because of using the comp well, as well as being good players in general.

Comments

@sumipe you don't need to be toxic lol. Granted that my team wasn't anywhere close to ly4ly4ly4 skill level, we were globals in heroes at some point in time so we aren't totally trash.  Post time 2020-11-6 06:14 PM
3 assassins ? try to bring in MPL Pinoy, Brent 3-0 EZPZ ! lolx.. if players at the same level as ly4ly4, there wont be 3 assassin becoz it mean they are underestimating u guys in a way.. sadlife.  Post time 2020-11-3 09:30 AM
 Author| Post time 2020-10-30 09:00 PM | Show all posts
I just think to make game good and balance, so both ally/enemy will think again before they pick a hero. If you can win, it because you lucky there. And about restriction, it just for an example here, i hope Moonton will make this game better in the future if they hear me here.
Post time 2020-10-31 03:55 AM | Show all posts
Moba meta's are costantly changing. not only in ML but also in every other MOBA, with that being said...ristricting it to only 1 possible role lineup will make it the same boring meta forever
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-2 12:11 PM GMT+8