Mobile Legends: Bang Bang

Forgot password?
 Register now.
View: 803|Reply: 3
Collapse the left

[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 28/10/2020

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-30 02:01 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
[i=s] Edited by irezer at 2020-10-30 02:01 AM [/i]

Hi MLBB players. Developers have been paying attention to MLBB's community feedback. Thank you for your feedback. Here are some suggestion of date 10/28. (Suggestion resources from: players from official MLBB Discord groups, players’ proposal to customer service.)

If you want to see the previous feedbacks, you can refer to these links:

1.)[Talk With Developer] Community Feedback & Devs Reply [ 28/7/2020 - 18/8/2020]

2.)[Talk With Developer] Voice from Developers 21/10/2020

MLBB Player Suggestion #1

Player Nickname: ᴇᴄʟɪᴘsᴇ

I just want to suggest that you need to reduce the damage of benedetta's first skill in the early game because it deals a lot of damage so that the game makes her hard to defeat in 1V1 that's the only thing I noticed about her and I just want to make the game balanced but all in all she was a good hero btw sorry for my english but I did my best to understand it easily and I just want to say that I can't take a good screenshot of the damage of her first skill while I'm playing.

Keyword: #Benedetta

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. Compared with other assassins, Benedetta's burst damage and attack speed is slower, and the enemy can properly avoid her skills by moving and shifting. So we won’t consider this.

MLBB Player Suggestion #2

Player Nickname: dwaynex18#2893

Please make the email case insensitive. Only the password should be case sensitive. Gmail doesn't care about the capitalization of the email address.

Keyword: #case #capitalization

Developer Reply

Thank you for your feedback. We will verify the situation and consider optimization.

MLBB Player Suggestion #3

Player Nickname: nub nub

I think mlbb should allow us to report heroes luo yi and jawhead. These heroes luo yi and jawhead have skills that can teleport team players or throw team players respectively. Sometime they caused their teammates which they dislike to die by teleporting them to enemy base or throwing them to enemy turret. This is unfair because their teammates will just die and result in high death which could potentially be reported for feeding or mild performance. Therefore I hope mlbb would be fair by allowing teammates to report luo yi and jawhead for these practices that result in teammates death and really penalise them regardless of whether these players are mvp or gold medal.

Keyword: #Luo Yi #Jawhead

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will optimize the notice of Luo Yi’s ulti location. At the same time, you can report players who operate in this way after the match.

MLBB Player Suggestion #4

Player Nickname: hakim jazuli

about Baxia's skill interface...
first skill...
on second phase(jumping)...
it would be nice if dev team put skill indicator(directional skill shot) to know the direction of Baxia's jump...
since sometimes, upon quick tapping, it will prioritize on default setting(hero lock, less hp, closest target) rather than left joystick...
and manualy direct the jump direction via skill joystick not realy that acurate since there are no indicator...
thx...

Keyword: #Baxia

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. But we cannot add a reasonable indicator for Baxia, because Baxia will only jump forward when there are no targets around, otherwise he will rush to other targets.

MLBB Player Suggestion #5

Player Nickname: Gamez

I want to suggest that hanabi to have a escape skill because she needs it,I've resesrch that hanabi has no escape skill through.

Keyword: #Hanabi

Developer Reply

Thank you for your opinion. We are observing Hanabi, and will consider enhancing Hanabi’s current shield to improve her survival ability.

MLBB Player Suggestion #6

Player Nickname: Ososamah"

Recently you adjusted Johnson Ultimate to make him easier to use but some players dont like him to be slow and some want him to be slower so my suugestion is when he uses his ulti his ulti icon will be like accelerator so when you press on his ulti when his ulti is already activated his speed will increase this will make him more fun and will make both johnson pro players and new players satisfied.
Note:the damage will be the same in both cases.

Keyword: #Johnson

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will consider it.

MLBB Player Suggestion #7

Player Nickname: Anonymous

need more damage for item Jungle knife in first 3m.

Keyword: #jungle item

Developer Reply

Thank you for your suggestion. We will make some adjustments to the jungle items in the near future to make a better gaming experience for the jungle heroes.

Post time 2020-11-1 02:21 PM | Show all posts
i dnt lik you bcz there is so much bug
Post time 2020-11-1 02:22 PM | Show all posts
smswarrior replied at 2020-11-1 02:21 PM
i dnt lik you bcz there is so much bug

hu  tol your best game
Post time 2020-11-25 07:06 PM | Show all posts
Woww amazing
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2021-3-2 02:44 AM GMT+8