Register now.
12Next
Return to list New
View: 498|Reply: 18
Collapse the left

[Share] Disable profanity report or atleast enable drafts phase ratings

[Copy link]
Post time 2020-10-29 02:26 AM | Show all posts |Read mode

Sign up now, Make more friends, Enjoy with more features, Let you easily Fun Community.

You have to Login for download or view attachment(s). No Account? Register

x
I can't play ranked in next 6 hours because I can't show my win rate and heroes. Stupid report option. I didn't even trash talk to my team, I was just giving them advice. Now question is which game should I play in next 6 hours?

Post time 2020-10-29 08:06 PM | Show all posts
DAWADUDE replied at 2020-10-29 04:30 PM
This game is ruined by the developers the MLBB community is asking something and the devs are giving ...

Agree.....totally agree. The bad side about this forum is there is no way the players can communicate directly with the devs. Comparing to my old moba, there was a way that you can tag the developer and you can give them suggestion. That forum (not this forum) was awesome. Not just the devs but you can also communicate with the CEO itself. The devs and CEO would love to talk with you and discuss many things to improve the game. I had ever suggest something there and they approved it and written my name in the next update. That was so awesome. Anyway....about this forum, too much rant and dissappointment. The devs of this game dont want to go down in this forum and give the real explaination about what the real things happen. In my whole time playing this game, I never see those devs talking directly in video about the new updates or even just show their face what their role in this game. So it feels like players of this game just play as what the devs want, not as the players want. Players are the people who pay those mthfckr devs with money, not they pay the players. Giving suggestion to improve this game is useless tbh, because for example i have ever sent many and many suggestions through ingame cs but zero. Maybe this is how to picture the community of this game. Players crying ranting angry frustrating, in the other side the devs toasts champaigne because their expensive low quality skins are sold out. Anyway......i am so happy right now that finally i stop to play this game and move to that new moba. The good things come to an end. Cheers...
Post time 2020-10-30 02:20 AM | Show all posts
I can't play ranked in next 6 hours because I can't show my win rate and heroes. Stupid report option. I didn't even trash talk to my team, I was just giving them advice. Now question is which game should I play in next 6 hours?

Hi. Sorry to hear about your problem but can you explain more about these matters?  
1.)  can't play ranked in next 6 hours because can't show win rate and heroes.
2.)  Report option; didn't even trash talk to my team; was just giving them advice.

Post time 2020-10-29 08:54 PM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2020-10-29 08:06 PM
Agree.....totally agree. The bad side about this forum is there is no way the players can communic ...

all the moderators here are losers, they are just MOONTON and Dev pawn

They have threads with updates from dev, which are just template answers
Post time 2020-10-29 06:04 PM | Show all posts
DAWADUDE replied at 2020-10-29 04:30 PM
This game is ruined by the developers the MLBB community is asking something and the devs are giving ...

profanity is for the kids .. they need kids base ...
Post time 2020-10-29 04:07 AM | Show all posts
lol the one that came out yesterday right
Post time 2020-10-29 06:41 AM | Show all posts
Just play lol and everything will be fine in your life.
Post time 2020-10-29 02:03 PM | Show all posts
StormlordArdan replied at 2020-10-29 06:41 AM
Just play lol and everything will be fine in your life.

should wait for release ... no early access
Post time 2020-10-29 04:30 PM | Show all posts
Edited by Ncup.Ajh at 2020-10-31 11:55 PM

This game is ruined by the developers the MLBB community is asking something and the devs are giving the things we dont want. Why would we want a profanity system in A freaking MOBA game. Either removing it or fixing it properly is needed in this game.

pastichka1 replied at 2020-10-29 06:04 PM
profanity is for the kids .. they need kids base ...

Moonton can add a kids mode where even the slightest swear will be blurred.

StormlordArdan replied at 2020-10-29 08:06 PM
Agree.....totally agree. The bad side about this forum is there is no way the players can communic ...

We seriously need a fking way to talk directly to the devs of the game so the suggestion is bit more clear and if any question is there we can  directly answer them without waiting for 1 month for a freaking response. Moonton itself is k!lling the game they should at least give some diamonds or skins to us for helping the community in FORUM to grow. They should atleast have some respect or try to understand what we want, We want a completely different thing but moonton is freaking careless and dont care about our suggestions. I am just waiting for + to come or I am quitting MOBA game.
Anonymous user  Post time 1970-1-1 08:00 AM
post_deleted
12Next
Return to list New
You have to log in before you can reply Login | Register now.

Points Rules

Mobile Phone Version|Dark Room|Mobile Legends: Bang Bang Official Forum

2020-12-2 11:42 AM GMT+8